Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused 🤦🏻‍ why does it matter if she was sleeping with someone before her current man. Why would her boyfriend care?

And why are people saying they are going to beat her up at a horse fair?

These threads are such a random mix of normal people commenting on their concerns for her children and their safety, then a huge majority of nut jobs commenting on kids weight and threatening to beat up a pregnant adult woman on an anonymous gossip site. The world’s gone mad. 😂

Because Cassy and Tommy was together he was just in prison ! She was sleeping with the random man and going on holidays with him and then claiming she went with her “ girl friends” … she was with him - and secondly u haven’t seen what she’s been doing and saying ! The girls ain’t taking her rubbish anymore ! … she’s got away with everything for years and I’m glad she’s getting exposed . Her daughters have seen a man attack her , steal from her and now get her pregnant , he’s not even supposed to be around her or those girls , and that’s a fact .

I don’t know why people are saying they are beating her at the fair but several woman say they will , that confused me . Because she’s still pregnant .

If u knew her , and have seen everything she’s done maybe u would understand the hate she gets - I don’t condone the talking about her children they go thru enough living with her ! Her daughters size and looks should not even be a topic here
---
We need to see what your relation as got on her ... Please share, Im sure a member on here with a sly FB will post it on her page 😂😂😂

Also her post on FB.... I can't understand it.

I don't know when il be back at work...... I won't be taking Maternity.

So she's having a baby that she desperate for but won't be looking after it???? CLEARLY SHE CANT AFFORD TO TAKE THE TIME OFF WORK 😂😂😂 TOMMYLEEEEEEEEEEEE support your wife

She’s a idiot - and apparently dirty pictures of her in a hotel room , pictures of her and him and recordings of them sending voice notes , apparently she told him she would move to another country for him 😂 it’s actually embarrassing her and Tommy Lee was together but he was in prison so she was seeing another man privately . The other thing is the young woman threatening to expose Cassy is a relation of the guy or something . And he recons she was just another name in his book and it meant nothing but she did fly out and stay with him and the bracelets he bought her ( I don’t know what they are called) the gold ones she posted was fake from the market 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Some of these comments are hilarious!

I thought it was a sci fi fan page at first glance that is scary imagine being woken up by that as a child

It will be interesting to see how this woman's daughters are up to in 10 years tine. My bet is 3 kids each

I thought Pete Burns had passed away?!?

You can see by her face that she's used to making good decisions in Life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone please call her out on the bollocks.

1/ the fact she takes drugs
2/ she's not a gypsy
3/ she tried having her dog pts
4/ she beat a granny
5/ she went to grammar
6/ she sleeps with people's husband's
7/ she's a prositite
8/ her girls have 1 hour of tutoring a week
9/ the girls have had 2/3 holidays in 7 years
10/ she is with a man that beat her previously
11/ she self harms I fro t of her kids
12/ the kids are thrown around a motor with no belts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This person who as so much on Cassy..... She's not really sharing what she's got is she lol

Reactions: 4
Someone please call her out on the bollocks.

1/ the fact she takes drugs
2/ she's not a gypsy
3/ she tried having her dog pts
4/ she beat a granny
5/ she went to grammar
6/ she sleeps with people's husband's
7/ she's a prositite
8/ her girls have 1 hour of tutoring a week
9/ the girls have had 2/3 holidays in 7 years
10/ she is with a man that beat her previously
11/ she self harms I fro t of her kids
12/ the kids are thrown around a motor with no belts
And they live on their phones . But sooooooo sooooo worried about what they’re being exposed to😏 she loves any attention good or bad
---
The person “exposing” cassy. Expose her and stop chatting about it 🥱

Reactions: 7
Sorry, she’s learned how everything she knows from watching Sophie May Dixon and her girls?!?! Sophie, who almost certainly no longer has custody of her kids, looks like someone from an episode of Botched and who has ruined her life Sophie? Surely not

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If her baby weighs more than the average then it could have gestational diabetes. It's basically living off red bull (full of sugar), fruit (full of sugar) and all things fishy. What a great start to life but then we all know he's safer in her womb

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.