Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justice will be served !!! Yes to the bleeping wrong woman who was pushed and pushed you chicken wanker!
Just came here to post this. Poor Jess is going to end up in prison for this. Cassy is a dirty no good grass. I pray that her little boy goes to her mum and not to his dad to be paraded about by cassy thinking she’s won

Reactions: 10
Justice will be served !!! Yes to the bleeping wrong woman who was pushed and pushed you chicken wanker!

yes you ain't sharing it as you know your daughter caused it! Otherwise she would have plastered the video all over socials!

Reactions: 12
Just came here to post this. Poor Jess is going to end up in prison for this. Cassy is a dirty no good grass. I pray that her little boy goes to her mum and not to his dad to be paraded about by cassy thinking she’s won
Social won’t give that kid to Tommy Lee on licence ain’t no way her mothers been heavily involved with he’s upbringing Tommy ain’t Rachel will get him and Jess will be entitled to a say in that. Cassy is heavily heavily watched by social services they won’t give her another kid when she can’t cope with what she’s got and nearly got herself and her unborn child mullered she can’t keep safe the children she HAS.
---
I think a lot of people will actually be shocked how this plays out Cassy ain’t gonna get off Scott free she might do with old bill but not with SS they’re going to take the entirety away f this situation from day 1 into account they ain’t stupid far from I’ve seen people do mental things and SS side with them when they’ve got the full picture.

Reactions: 10
Social won’t give that kid to Tommy Lee on licence ain’t no way her mothers been heavily involved with he’s upbringing Tommy ain’t Rachel will get him and Jess will be entitled to a say in that. Cassy is heavily heavily watched by social services they won’t give her another kid when she can’t cope with what she’s got and nearly got herself and her unborn child mullered she can’t keep safe the children she HAS.
---
I think a lot of people will actually be shocked how this plays out Cassy ain’t gonna get off Scott free she might do with old bill but not with SS they’re going to take the entirety away f this situation from day 1 into account they ain’t stupid far from I’ve seen people do mental things and SS side with them when they’ve got the full picture.
I think your right! She will come unstuck! She has a history that’s going to look bad on her.

Reactions: 6
To me that video looks like a heavily pregnant woman and her mother and children were under attack from an unstable jealous prostitute and her pumped up pimp. In a moment of sheer panic to get away and protect herself and her unborn baby she jumped in the car and tried get away in such speed that she lost control of the vehicle causing it to veer off the road and up the curb. That’s how I would interpret it so let’s hope that’s what the police believe too 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah the justice will be TL will leave Cassy holding the baby. He won’t stick around if she’s got his first boys mother put in jail

Reactions: 9
To me that video looks like a heavily pregnant woman and her mother and children were under attack from an unstable jealous prostitute and her pumped up pimp. In a moment of sheer panic to get away and protect herself and her unborn baby she jumped in the car and tried get away in such speed that she lost control of the vehicle causing it to veer off the road and up the curb. That’s how I would interpret it so let’s hope that’s what the police believe too 🤞
I think that sounds 100% correct

Reactions: 11
You’re right you know. The car come round the corner to turn round and get away and could have easily lost control rather than it being a deliberate act.

Reactions: 14
Yessss 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
Someone tell Angel it doesn’t matter what she does or doesn’t put on social media it’s already viral. I get she’s cassys mother but I’d be so embarrassed I won’t say anything. How she can defend that idiot time and time again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jess could have suddenly got stomach contractions due to the stress making her lose control.

Cassy all along wanted this she wanted Jess to react it’s a shame Jess had stomach pain and lost control of her car 🙃!! I mean cassy may get of with the old bill and her mother saying justice will be served old slaggy draws has openly admitted she wants Jess’s blood!! I mean I’m glad all the traveler girls have got involved and are backing Jess and when they are able to I hope Cassy gets what is deserved!

From all this I can’t believe what a wet wipe Tommy Lee is, but ive never heard someone pathetically say someone’s name over and over again in panic like Cassy did with him while all he cares about is being recalled to prison 😂 at the very least everything me can see what THAT relationship is like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She ain’t suppose to be with Tommy Lee !and Cassy has had social services involved before . He’s robbed her and beat her up before all the travellers who go there talk about her all the time 😂 she’s very slow when it comes to her private life … what goes round comes around maybe if she didn’t act like a big woman bullying , lieing and grassing karma wouldn’t come and kick her in the dartford tunnel between her legs
---
She claims she’s a traveller , my dear Cassy Ann your nothing having a traveller man up you don’t make u one , not only that the things you have done and said against traveller woman no real traveller would do , karma has a funny way of coming back around and believe me !! Slaggy Ann the known grass 😂😂 she calls social services on people and police !! I wonder how Tommy Lee feels that the wanna be gypsy woman he’s with is now a grass against travellers I have a feeling she’s done this a thousand times over 😂😂 slaggy we all know the truth now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for Jess now , yes what she did was wrong but you can see why she saw red . And she didn’t actually hurt anyone cassy walked away from it so she did have the sense to stop the car .

Cassy needs them kids taken away they see way too much , she takes them around with her everywhere like they are her mates . Even during the xl bully live she’s reading out people are threatening to burn my house down in front of the girls . How scary must it feel to be an 8 &9 year old hearing people want to kill your mum or burn your home . You keep things like that away from their earshot if you are a decent parent

Reactions: 27
What a morning, catching up on this thread!!

Love that TL literally doesn’t give a duck about Cassy. He is all over Jess. Casually walks over to Slaggy after she’s been ‘hit’ never asks if she’s ok or shouts at Jess for hitting his pregnant ‘wife’

Cassy all along wanted this she wanted Jess to react it’s a shame Jess had stomach pain and lost control of her car 🙃!! I mean cassy may get of with the old bill and her mother saying justice will be served old slaggy draws has openly admitted she wants Jess’s blood!! I mean I’m glad all the traveler girls have got involved and are backing Jess and when they are able to I hope Cassy gets what is deserved!
Every traveller in the country is behind Jess, I’ve seen it with my own two eyes not only that no sensible travelling woman will ever go back to Cassy and to get work done over again. She’s a grass !!! She has threatened people with social and police travellers won’t go near her now her bussiness will be over !

Reactions: 15
I actually feel sorry for Jess now , yes what she did was wrong but you can see why she saw red . And she didn’t actually hurt anyone cassy walked away from it so she did have the sense to stop the car .

Cassy needs them kids taken away they see way too much , she takes them around with her everywhere like they are her mates . Even during the xl bully live she’s reading out people are threatening to burn my house down in front of the girls . How scary must it feel to be an 8 &9 year old hearing people want to kill your mum or burn your home . You keep things like that away from their earshot if you are a decent parent
She has emotionally abused those children their entire lives. Completely failed them in every way.

They are also victims of parentification. Look it up, Cassandra.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This situation has gone viral and was even posted on a WhatsApp group im part of with my traveller friends . I say traveller friends but really …I’m a gorja in a traveller group of friends . I’m not Cassy and I don’t pretend to be a traveller lol 😂

everyone is backing Jess and I am too . What Tommy Lee is thinking getting with slaggy Ann , I will never know . Not one bit Of baggy is attractive in any way at all . Her kids will probably grow up to be like her and that’s shameful . Cassy wouldn’t last five mins in prison. Cassy can’t fight out a paper bag which is why she attacked a grandma and not Jess directly .That street must cringe seeing her act like this as it looks to be an alright area . Baggy is more concerned with her back fat when she’s just a dumpy little troll . Back fat is least of your worries baggy Ann