Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I had it it’s to do with the body not being able to produce enough insulin. Nothing to do with the placenta
So did I, I was always told by the consultants that the placenta literally blocks the hormone from your body being able to produce insulin correctly 🤔 how strange. Sorry for derailing 😂

Reactions: 1

laylapink66

Chatty Member
In my eyes it’s 100% acceptable. Cassy had an affair with her husband, hit her mum twice and a lot more has not stopped provoking Jess until she’s snapped. And then Jess gets all the blame? Absolutely not. I would sing like a canary and I’m not ashamed to admit it either
---

When Cassy hit her? Yes I believe so as they was asking Cassy to get away from the car so they could leave
I would too! But only if they snitched first. I was just wondering what the views of the travelling community are? I’m not a part and don’t know much either

BackForTheTea

Would bail conditions even allow TL to travel? At least he can spend time with his boy without fear of being run over

• Haha

sdog

I don’t know TL but I don’t understand how a man can be so stupid to get her knocked up especially as it was obvious she was trying, it wasn’t just an unplanned pregnancy. Now he’s gotta deal with her for the next 18 years at least
I agree… she wasn’t allowed to say she was with him u til she was pregnant
---
Well she hasn’t got no pregnancy glow has she 🥹 blonde is doing her no favours either
She is a natural blonde

Last edited:

Caz676

Chatty Member
oh it’s 100% for publicity but she’s been going on days out with her too and writing cringey af statuses about how much of a ‘good girl’ Bridgey is. She can’t call Cassy out for wrongdoings when Bridgey is absolutely vile as well
Ahh I didn’t know that I just stumbled on that tiktok didn’t go down the rabbit hole 😂 Bridgeys a fool too! Loves herself!

Long time lurker 👋🏼

the video of Cassy calling herself names? 🤔
Can someone give context on that please cos that one threw me big time 😅
And I’m sure I heard Bug in the background after she was asking if she’s was “done”

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
The problem is she doesn’t have to provide ‘evidence’, by law. She doesn’t have to show any work that they’ve done, unless court ordered. She’ll just have to write a report in a years time from an initial ‘meeting’ with the Kent LA that can be done over the phone or kept in writing. That’s how she’s going to get away with completely fucking up their education. She makes a mockery of home ed.
I didn't say she has to show evidence. But you do have to provide a plan, even if basic. So she's writing this just to pacify them. She won't actually do this 🤣

MonsterInc

Back tracking a little but noticed post on pet protection have been deleted. Did her threats to knock on doors work? She seems to worm her way out of every jammy situations she lands in.

_basic_

VIP Member
Cassy I know your reading..... YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE JESS!!! YOU DO HOWEVER LOOK LIKE YOUR MOTHER 🤦. I wonder how them abs are holding up 🤦. And the tummy tuck, she's still smoothered in stretch marks so they will be growing nicely and them tattoos must look great now 🤣. Atleast the saggy arse is now filling out.

I know this ain't about him but my god what a dad GB as turned into.... Watching him with that little girl of his makes my heart do one.... Honestly I know people don't like him and he's been a shit bag...... But 10/10 for being the dad he is..... CASS must be fuming as we all know she's gonna be left holding the baby 😂 with this one her Venus fly trap minge as caught.
Don’t tell me GB is making his kids wear seatbelts now…..😂
I wonder how he would feel if his daughter got on with someone like him in years to come