Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolalove

Oo nothing anyone can say the video does look bad for the driver... but like someone said she cut out the first of it where she was probably mouthing off...
Sad for all the children involved in this shit show

Reactions: 1

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Jade video (pink top) on tt mmmmm was she referencing slaggy, comments suggest they are 😂😂😂 found these ones this morning on some of slaggy posts! Smack those lips, her other lips probably smack as she walks, bucket fanny! You ll be able to cough that kid out soon. As for your unmannered kids, eating like pigs. My dog eats off a fork better than your child. 😂😂😂

Attachments

sdog

The last married man was on licence. Didn’t he get grassed up by Cassy then recalled. It seems to be a pattern
Yeh if u go back to threads 26 or 27 not sure exactly what thread, there is pics from GB insta saying he’s back in jail cos Cassy grassed him up

laylapink66

Chatty Member
Sun beds ain’t so bad (I personally didn’t use them while pregnant) I just hope she isn’t using the tanning sprays or injections

Chris622

VIP Member
That name is to much sounds like a only fans name for one of the lead roles she will be sending TL to prison at some point you can see the out come a mile away