Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babii1234

She’s funny saying how jess has 4 baby dads like her or her mother only have 1 ain’t chicken wanker got atleast 4 baby dads too

Caz676

Chatty Member
Jade would hold more credibility if she weren’t going about with and training Bridgey, who had her children taken off her years ago before getting them back and had to see them in a contact centre and lies about some really bad stuff too. Another one that has no morals
Isn’t that all for publicity the Bridgey fight thing? I’ve not taken any of it seriously tbh, I get what your saying it’s just blatantly about her and Casey won’t say anything!

Them poor children ! You can clearly hear Jess and the other lady in the video ! Cassy clearly thought she would get away with it due to being pregnant ! Slaggy Ann is definitely a gift that keeps on giving … w she is constantly black mailing , lieing , and calling police

Attachments

_basic_

VIP Member
Does anyone know what thread suggestion got the most likes we need a new one soon or this will get closed

_basic_

VIP Member
Isn’t shadow banned where you can’t search for her? She’s just doing f all 😂 we need a new thread title

Dollybird

VIP Member
How old is Cassy entbshe 29 or 30 and Tommy is 21? Show she can’t get any one her own age cause she immature the poor kids feel sorry for and she’s making out they having good family day out the girls in car pitcher look knackerd I don’t understand why social services not involved she should be reported tbh I know ppl who done less had kids taken off them.
Whattttt he’s 21?!

Lolalove

Jade just said she emailed big fat gypsy wedding and complained that Cassy is a German not a traveller 😂😂 this girl has 600 people watching mostly travellers and they are laughing there heads of about Cassy
---

Tik tok
---

Jade baker on tik tok
---
Jade baker with 600 people mostly travellers has ripped into Cassy and absolutely everyone has laughed all the way thru 😂 Cassy the laughing stock of kent and traveller woman on there have all said how disgusting slaggy Ann is and she Jade told the story of slaggy having an affair 😂 and Jade said any traveller woman that goes to slaggy is just like her 😂
---

How to have affairs , abuse animals and cry victim when my best friends find out Iv had there husbands in cheap hotels 😂
---
All I can hear is …. Cassy : Tommy leeeee Tommy leeeeeee

Tommy Lee: I’m going to be recalled 😂😂
Pls screenshot comments I dont have tik tok😂🙊

_basic_

VIP Member
All the shit Cassy has done in her life and the situations she has been in your think her first concern would be her children, why was show mouthing off in the first place and putting hands on people, with her kid watching. Social wanna be looking at that video as well as the police
---
Whats her page? Can’t see nothing
Linked it above
---
Acting like Delilah didn’t just have a heart attack the day before 😳

IMG_6834.png

---
People commenting on her post saying hops she’s ok they’ve seen the video surely they have seen both videos….

_basic_

VIP Member