Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyarnold

Jess could actually be charged with attempted murder.

Cassy did take a heavy knock from that car.

Awful behaviour from them all.

Oh my god this is what I was thinking but didn’t know if I was being over dramatic that’s attempt murder surely she could do big jail time for that

_basic_

VIP Member
Why does Angel go so hard for stuff she NEVER ever mentions until Cassy pipes up? I’m sure she didn’t give a shit what was being taught in schools till Cassy decided it was unhealthy for the girls to go. Also says in the article her kids wanted to leave. Doubt that it’s the only normal life they know unless she sold it as “leave school do what you want all day”.

IMG_7132.png

_basic_

VIP Member
I wondered if anyone else was gonna mention her support for Bridgey. Dont like her myself and there’s a thread on here for her as well

He has wonky nostrils like her. Little Johnny blue tits gonna have a nose like a builders elbow with them for parents
---
I’ve heard Jess is a bit of a goer BUT yes in comparison to slaggy I’m sure she is the Virgin Mary. at least she loves her kids and takes good care of them. Not to mention the girl is gorgeous there is no denying that. Cassy could never compare and that is what is eating her up inside.
I want to see what Jess looks like 😂 nosey af

Attachments

Ladylaura

Can someone please post the video, you won’t get in trouble for posting something that is already public. I just want to be nosey 🫣
I’ve got the video but it won’t let me post ?
---
She goes on about her tommylee yet I’ve seen the video.. and when Cassy get driven at all
TL is worried about is the fact he’s on recall from prison the pleb! Never mind making sure your preg misses is ok aye? Fucking hill billyst
---

Last edited: