Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Let's also not forget about the 4 people Cassy nearly killed while driving out of her head on drugs and balloons and crashed..... You know the one where her friend lost her teeth and rather than Cassy take the girl to get her teeth fixed, Cassy went and had hers done herself!!!! Cost the girl 25k to have hers fixed!!! But no Cassy booked in a week later for new teeth for herself!!!! Also let's not forget about when the idiot was threatening to throw herself off a bridge (how many people could that of killed) Or the crash her brother had trying to get to her during her attention seeking bollocks!!!! People have sort memories obviously or are a very sad minion that follows the car crash life of Cassy clark!!!!!
Saying that attempting to run over a pregnant person and a child is not the same as saying cassy’s actions and behaviour are correct. You cannot just justify hurting children by their parents horrendous behaviour.

Reactions: 2

_basic_

VIP Member
Apparently jade Bonny baker has seen all the videos. This is another one always got her nose in people business lol and another one who never see set about anyone only status on socials. None of these people got a clue it’s all a show
Well she does support Bridgey in that shitty fake falling out so that says a lot. She likes her words doesn’t she, what a status 😂😂😂

• Haha

DD21

Imagine a world where we all reacted in the heat of the moment and let rage take over before engaging our brain?

My opinion remains that not a single adult in that situation put the kids first, they all acted in their own interests from the mum that told her screaming kid to shutup so she could continue arguing, the nan that didn’t refuse to go knowing there was history, the dad/nan that didn’t take the kids out of the situation, Cassy for just about everything she did and the 2 women fighting and putting their unborn kids and current children at risk. Say Jess’s kid fell out of the car and smashed his head open, would that be Cassy’s fault too? They are all disgusting.
You’re right, my animal analogy wasn’t great as even animals fiercely protect their young. What’s lower than an animal?
Bacteria that gutter slime feeds on…

dumdums83

VIP Member
Omg just as well I didn’t see that last night, would have had nightmares, although my breakfast is in the pan lol

girl1122

Can’t believe what I’m seeing
---
He’s not even bothered just concerned about himself getting recalled
---
🙈

Attachments

• Wow

laylapink66

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be commenting online if I was Jess. Is it acceptable to grass on cass for assaulting the nan seeing as cass dry snitched? I don’t agree with grassing but fight fire with fire in this case?

_basic_

VIP Member
He are these brows good? You can literally see where they have been made higher 🤔

IMG_6980.jpeg

---
The irony…..😂😂😂 she’s still trying to live in hers 😂😂

IMG_6981.jpeg

• Haha