Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofia1

Why hasn’t Cassy been charged with assault for hitting the mother in the face? 🤔
Because guaranteed Jess went no comment. I don’t think she’s been charged with anything at the minute and if she do get charged Jess more likely tell her side then

Reactions: 3

Omglol

VIP Member
What an absolute catch. Try and control yourself, ladies.

Imagine fighting over this.

View attachment 2883878
He has wonky nostrils like her. Little Johnny blue tits gonna have a nose like a builders elbow with them for parents
---
I’ve heard Jess is a bit of a goer BUT yes in comparison to slaggy I’m sure she is the Virgin Mary. at least she loves her kids and takes good care of them. Not to mention the girl is gorgeous there is no denying that. Cassy could never compare and that is what is eating her up inside.

Dollybird

VIP Member
There’s a warehouse she goes too and I think Courtney smith goes too for her clothing shop on insta . Not sure of the name but the mark up will be massive from Cassy . Probs pick it up for a tenner I reckon

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Right on queue, living rent free in Clappy’s head….. the disgusting dinner photo of ‘healthy food’ we see you….

Lolalove

It's the narcissist way of keeping that hose on the girls heads without giving them a chance to breathe properly. A normal person would squirt intermittently. I agree, it looks more like some kind of torture. That's the only 'fun' they get though
---
Also see Bunny's peeling skin from holiday...
I'm sure when she cut the video sounded like he was saying 'na cos ur a lob'

• Haha

Clairebear17

I do wonder if Slaggy had to be interviewed by the police yesterday as she didn't post anything until later in the day.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Isn’t that all for publicity the Bridgey fight thing? I’ve not taken any of it seriously tbh, I get what your saying it’s just blatantly about her and Casey won’t say anything!
oh it’s 100% for publicity but she’s been going on days out with her too and writing cringey af statuses about how much of a ‘good girl’ Bridgey is. She can’t call Cassy out for wrongdoings when Bridgey is absolutely vile as well

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Her fucking tt, she can’t even speak properly, more McDonald, wonder if the 6 figure Trent setter has gold card at McDonald’s. Fucking hell those kids eat all of that and seafood on dodgy plates

Attachments

Redtea2

VIP Member
Not saying it’s right what Jess done but if someone done that to my mother I would see red only!! I hope unborn baby is ok and the trauma cassy has caused to them poor kids 💔 course she don’t want press charger cos social be involved And I hope Jess mum is ok 😢
The thing is Jess mother and kids are not used to this behaviour like Jess said you can clearly see her kids are traumatised yet caddy child acts like it’s normal . It’s shocking Jess saw red and I would if somebody hurt my mother

That’s a reach and a half. The kid ain’t upset. But mother of the year certainly should not have her in a bikini moving about like that at her age on the internet
I just seen it and it is horrible! He even walked closer and never gave her chance to breath. Are they bikinis? I thought it was underwear 🫣

• Sad

Jjp

I wonder what jess was doing tho when casssy was hitting the mum?
From the video Jess posted she was in car and the mum was in the car aswell when it first kickrd off it looked like Jess about 7 months pregnant aswell
---
Fuck! That was worse than I thought. It looks like someone has rammed into the hedging before now as there's a gap where the tyres come through. Imagine how Bug feels after seeing that. That image will be in her mind for the rest of her life. Flashbacks, nightmares etc. So disturbing. Has anyone seen the video that Jess posted so we can get both sides of the story?
Yes just loads of shouting you can’t actually see anything, I tried to post but it’s to large

Wowitsme

VIP Member
And Cassy as to understand she could of put her child in the house, the child shouldn't of been outside to watch Cassy's proformance it's adult stuff that's little girls ear holes shouldn't be hearing..... Cassy also saw that motor come at her and made no attempt to move the child or drop her phone!!!!! Cassy also beat a woman through a car window Infront of child despite being told by children to leave off!!!! Cassy puts her children in danger!!! Cassy didn't even ask her girl if she was alright.... Instead it was Tommy lee Tommy lee Tommy lee...... Not drop the phone up the floor and grab her child!!!! She's a calculating old shit bag and if anyone that defends her are the same.
Again I’ve not said any of what you have said here, I will never agree with any of the actions that took place that day. I’m entitled to my opinion, no one was right or justified in this situation at all but then I don’t have a personal connection to anyone involved so I will stick by what I said hitting someone over the head is wrong, forcing a confrontation is wrong and driving a car at an unborn and a child is wrong

_basic_

VIP Member
I’ve been looking on her profile of the countdown she shared to Cape Verde can’t find it now. She decided it wasn’t safe to leave TL? Sure it was 30 odd days….

Reactions: 2