Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Think it's a fridge shelf 🤣🤣🤣
---
Not in the news....
I thought it was a fridge shelf! wtf 😂
---
How pretentious, not to mention downright dangerous for a little one. Those beads can easily come off and how is she going to wash it all when it's covered in upchuck! Just goes to show she ain't got a clue.
She won’t be putting them in with him although you never know with her. It’s all for show!

Reactions: 2

Mmiller

Haha angel is on the war path on the “I learn my kids” Facebook video, everyone can see Cassy is as thick as 2 planks! And when I worked with Cassy and her mother, Cassy was always coming into work late and still hungover or on a comedown from all the drugs she consumed the night before and angel just made excuses to the clients, needless to say Angels business failed. Just cause you have the money cough cough Angels ex husbands money don’t mean it stays open, you have to put the hard graft in, which these 2 thickos haven’t got a clue. Cassy ain’t as busy as she makes out and maybe she should start paying her taxes!
What is she going to do once all the Cosmetic laws change. It’s coming soon.
ONLY trained MEDICAL professionals will be able to carry out he treatments she’s doing

Go onto annemarie Maughan Facebook both videos on there. Jess was going to beat cassy cassy hid like a shit bag behind Tommy Lee
Can someone try post the other video here I can't see the videos on this woman's facebook
Also how does people know what TLB is saying about it have i missed something

makesitup

VIP Member
She is desperately trying to turn herself into Jess. How sad to be that insecure you cannot be yourself.

Hanatezza

How old is Cassy entbshe 29 or 30 and Tommy is 21? Show she can’t get any one her own age cause she immature the poor kids feel sorry for and she’s making out they having good family day out the girls in car pitcher look knackerd I don’t understand why social services not involved she should be reported tbh I know ppl who done less had kids taken off them.