Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe what I’m seeing
---
He’s not even bothered just concerned about himself getting recalled
---
🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do you reckon, she goes and picks her husband up!!! 😅 😅 😅 😅 Probably off to another seafood trailer of Kent!! God you know how to live, Good old Trent setter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you reckon, she goes and picks her husband up!!! 😅 😅 😅 😅 Probably off to another seafood trailer of Kent!! God you know how to live, Good old Trent setter!!!
What else did the mother to say I remember summert about Lino flooring 😂
---
I heard there’s a big hole in the bonnet where cassys head bounced off it
I wonder if there’s going to be a face off when they’ve both dropped?

Reactions: 1
Ah yeah Cassy paying for her own wedding 🤣🤣🤣. Coz her man is a kept one 🤦. I'm sure that engagement ring is one she bought herself a few years back. But come on what a bleep...

She screams domestic violence and gets back with him 🤣 she screams he robbed her money and THE KIDS MONEY BOXES..... But gets back with him. Her fat head near on gets wheel spun on...... He don't even cuddle her, ask her if she's ok.... He runs to the motor where Jess is 🤣🤣🤣. Then finally the Tommy leeeeeeeeee Tommy Leeeeeeeee Tommy Leeeeeeeee gets on his tits and he says IM GETTING RECALLED 🤦. What an absolutely dozy cow and she thinks he loves her 🤣🤣🤣 words are easy, actions prove love, and he's actions were I don't give a duck...... But there she is claiming to be intelligent 🤦, she wanted Tommy Lee junior out the way so he focus's on her and rubber Johnny blue balls. That's why she caused the agg! To get him away from Jess as she's a threat to Cassy and coz that dear little boy is also a threat to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I thinks it’s so sad that she was asking for recommendations for cakes for her baby shower! She ain’t got 1 friend or family member to organise it, it’s meant to be a surprise! I don’t know any1 who organises they own baby shower

Reactions: 6
She’s an embarrassment! A known grass , loves the police loves the social services- more is coming out about her and when she drops don’t be surprised if she will get beat up by the other travellers she’s started on - Iv herd so much about what she’s done and said. I know at least one woman who’s waiting for her to have the baby and Cassy won’t win

Reactions: 12
She deserves all what’s coming acting the tough girl always some one harder cassy acts like she’s the only one that can have a go She has just started on the wrong people that don’t react to her tit

Reactions: 5
She deserves all what’s coming acting the tough girl always some one harder cassy acts like she’s the only one that can have a go She has just started on the wrong people that don’t react to her tit
She picks her battles. Only starts with people she knows are not that way and don’t argue. Bet money on it she ain’t even so much as messaged jade baker bcos she knows the girl would take her head off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The girl is a dinlow she can’t even fight she uses a mobile phone to hit an old women with and does it when she pregnant so no one will touch her she is all mouth would love to see a fair fight with her no weapons no cars just FairPlay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You wouldn’t even have to fight her could pick it up and chuck it frisbee it by the hair. Throws me how it thinks it’s such a tough girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good thing is now the girls who’s waiting for her to have the baby knows not to go to saggy anns house because of the cameras… they will wait for her to be out , and she can’t fight but the girl she started on can just because the girl is quiet Cassy thinks she’s got away with it . Whatever slaggy has done to her and the others she needs to make right before she drops

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So where's the holiday.... She was panicking about the girls passports not being back so why ain't they gone lol. She leaves it much longer and you won't be allowed to fly.

So full of tit 🤣.

Just shows what the girl is, she encouraged Jess to her place so she could start but she's very quiet about jade ain't she 🤣🤣🤣. Just shows she had an agenda with Jess!!!! Coz Cassy is a known bully to who she sees as weaker. She knows jade will bounce her around Maidstone and she will need another flight to Turkey for new teeth. Absoulte tit bag of a woman.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been looking on her profile of the countdown she shared to Cape Verde can’t find it now. She decided it wasn’t safe to leave TL? Sure it was 30 odd days….

I’ve been looking on her profile of the countdown she shared to Cape Verde can’t find it now. She decided it wasn’t safe to leave TL? Sure it was 30 odd days….
She’ll never leave TL behind bcos she knows he will be going and seeing his boy and she couldn’t take him meeting Jess to do so

Reactions: 3
She picks her battles. Only starts with people she knows are not that way and don’t argue. Bet money on it she ain’t even so much as messaged jade baker bcos she knows the girl would take her head off.
Couldn’t agree more
---
I got jade on tt she seems okay and she’s a great mother to her children it’s true cassy not said a word about all that 😂 I wouldn’t either jade and her boxing skills 😂 but cassy I think this time is going to get dealt with You can only push so far till she gets sorted and I can’t wait she needs her head wobbled

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What’s her tiktok?

Latest story, she really don’t have a neat little bump, just looks like a dumpy potato

Reactions: 1
He are these brows good? You can literally see where they have been made higher 🤔

IMG_6980.jpeg

---
The irony…..😂😂😂 she’s still trying to live in hers 😂😂

IMG_6981.jpeg

• Haha
Is that a man she has modelling some of her clothes? The really tall one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7