Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Who even uses facebook these days
2. And has a relationship status?
witch is a dusty, back in the day hoe
Just Shows herself up constantly, makes me laugh she’s desperate for TL attention and he don’t even like her posts or pics but he likes other girls posts and pics 🤣🤣 and the rest which I won’t even mention on here 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just Shows herself up constantly, makes me laugh she’s desperate for TL attention and he don’t even like her posts or pics but he likes other girls posts and pics 🤣🤣 and the rest which I won’t even mention on here 🤣
Oh cmon, you have to mention now 😂😂

Reactions: 1
No please do mention 😬😬😬

Reactions: 1
Don’t start to pour the tea and run!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girl make yourself cosy and come have tea and crumpets with me 😆

• Haha
Not gonna lie, I hate posts like this. It’s a gossip thread, if you’ve got something to say, just say it or don’t mention it at all. It’s basically what it’s here for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't properly show her bump. Although she is not obese, she is a dumpy little midget and filters her photos to duck to make herself look more in proportion. If she put an unfiltered bump photo on we will all see her dumpy, stumpy legs. Such a sad life

Yeah her legs ain't long like she makes them 😂😂😂 she must think no one sees her in real life. Well I wonder if she has a c section after have her minge lips tucked.

Not gonna lie I was thinking the dog saga would of brought more of a tit storm.

Reactions: 2
She has dumpy legs and sausage fingers. I’d actually be sick on her if she ever came near me with those stinky hands. Bet her breath stinks under those horse teeth and all the cigs too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie, I hate posts like this. It’s a gossip thread, if you’ve got something to say, just say it or don’t mention it at all. It’s basically what it’s here for 😂

Could be Cassandra herself or the old chicken wanker! 😂😂

She constantly contradicts herself like when she said she wouldn’t get the bbl after Leah Cambridge died on the operating table then went anyway

Reactions: 7
She constantly contradicts herself like when she said she wouldn’t get the bbl after Leah Cambridge died on the operating table then went anyway
[/QUOT
because of the bad press they gave her the bbl for free, cos she didn’t die they shared all the photos, that’s how we all know shes self laid 😂

Got her part time ‘boyfriend’ to do a voiceover on tiktok. Butch is transparent 🤣

Fyi: butch wasn’t a typo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact it got a handful of minion comments! Howling, screaming with laughter! Wasn’t one bit funny, just shows what a bunch of thickos they are. I ve seen funnier tv adverts! Idiot!

Why does she make her home look so tacky she really thinks it looks amazing she has the smallest rug looks out of place all that money yet can’t buy a nice rug for the landing the 25 pound ones from the range,then puts canvas up near the light switch at that level looks weird

Attachments

• Haha
Why does she make her home look so tacky she really thinks it looks amazing she has the smallest rug looks out of place all that money yet can’t buy a nice rug for the landing the 25 pound ones from the range,then puts canvas up near the light switch at that level looks weird
Agree. That picture needs to be higher up. I reckon she just moves rugs and her crockery round in the background as she takes the photos

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.