Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think slaggy is really pregnant . No way someone with her rough lifestyle can carry a baby . She’s underweight and loves the sniff . She’s a cruel woman

Reactions: 6
I know what you mean. Her mum seems to have gone silent on the matter rather than shouting it from the rooftops. I'm a size 8 and when I was pregnant I was certainly more rounded in the tummy by 9 weeks. I don't think with her frame she would be able to hide it or wear crop top outfits without some kind of bump on show. She's the skinniest 'pregnant' person I've ever seen 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think slaggy is really pregnant . No way someone with her rough lifestyle can carry a baby . She’s underweight and loves the sniff . She’s a cruel woman
I was actually thinking the same there is no way on earth she’s prego! It’s all fake! literally don’t buy it one bit bet her crank of a family are all in on the LIE! All a bunch of ugly cranks! Sickos

Reactions: 4
Probably her children's doing as she said the kids had cleaned as she felt so weak. They are meant to be on Christmas holidays but all I've seen is them stuck at a table drawing. I bet they can't wait to get back to school for some FUN

She was well enough to go out the other night and now suddenly she's too ill to do anything. I hate saying this, but I just don't believe her

speedy recovery this morning back to work and posting a story after saying she don’t know how she’s gonna get through the pregnancy. You will get through because your probably not up the duff!

Reactions: 2
I watched a bit of her mothers live I didn’t realise how German she was like she has a very thick accent still. How long has she lived here? And how in earth can cass class her self as a travelling woman even if her father was a traveller she was fetched up by angel so nothing like that life round here just German woman accent proper too 😂 she mentioned the baby too said that’s one the reasons she’s getting fit she’s already lost 2 stone!

Reactions: 3
I watched a bit of her mothers live I didn’t realise how German she was like she has a very thick accent still. How long has she lived here? And how in earth can cass class her self as a travelling woman even if her father was a traveller she was fetched up by angel so nothing like that life round here just German woman accent proper too 😂 she mentioned the baby too said that’s one the reasons she’s getting fit she’s already lost 2 stone!
I was shocked how strong angels accent was as well , there is no hint of traveller in them. Cassy is a fake and a wannabe. They are unhinged as a family

Reactions: 7
I was shocked how strong angels accent was as well , there is no hint of traveller in them. Cassy is a fake and a wannabe. They are unhinged as a family
Exactly. My dad is an Irish traveller but I was fully brought up by my mums non travelling family had the odd contact with my father’s side through my life and I’d never class myself as one coz it’s not been my way of life. Very odd family I agree

Reactions: 7
I think she may be pregnant but definitely doesn't have morning sickness as bad as she is making out. She just likes the attention and is most likely trying to wind Jess up by keep mentioning the pregnancy.
I don't know how she is going to make it to 40 weeks though, she is a right state.

Reactions: 9
I think she may be pregnant but definitely doesn't have morning sickness as bad as she is making out. She just likes the attention and is most likely trying to wind Jess up by keep mentioning the pregnancy.
I don't know how she is going to make it to 40 weeks though, she is a right state.
I do wonder if the sickness she keeps on about is so that she can use that as a reason for a miscarriage or explain y she ain’t putting on weight …if she lying, also does any1 else think it’s weird how young tlb is and looks? Like if it was other way round and she was a man people would think it’s sick
---
A picture says a thousand words 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE it’s her food making her sick 🤢 wtf is it? And who cooks eggs when u got sickness? Just cook a normal healthy dinner slaggy

Reactions: 1
The state of angel in that red dress and bleeping hair piece lol.... It looks like an 80s over weight drag queen 🤣.

Tommy lee and GB know each other for sure, beany's are everywhere where GB grew up. Your find that bill and Tommy lee are related somewhere along the line. Cassy ain't keeping Tommy lee.... The baby ain't keeping him with her.... By the end of the year she will be announcing a baby with brockett.

Reactions: 6
Those eggs look alittle under done for someone who is pregnant. I am still not 100% convinced. although, if i am wrong - I reckon she has used a wank bank sperm donor and making out its TL to piss someone off. Also, why hasnt the six figure trent setter got a cleaner. She is an absolute bleep of a women. If it is preggie, gonna be fun to watch, how will she cope getting the kids to school, work, new baby and she will have to watch that dog!!! Let the tit show commence 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if the sickness she keeps on about is so that she can use that as a reason for a miscarriage or explain y she ain’t putting on weight …if she lying, also does any1 else think it’s weird how young tlb is and looks? Like if it was other way round and she was a man people would think it’s sick
---
How old is TLB?

Reckon Tommy Lee will have to go jail to get away from Cassy . Worked for brocket as slaggy got a new victim now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.