Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she let those lashes be put on her kids. They take maintenance and sometimes can be painful if they twist etc. she’s a muppet, they’ll have filler and lip blush soon guarantee it

Reactions: 5
Good god! Even Cassy looks like she's a bit embarrassed by the whole situation. Bet they are hoping to have their stockings well and truly filled this Christmas! Can you imagine them all tittering around the place to get to the photo

Reactions: 2
There’s about 5 people at her party 🙈 the cheap Iceland spread and £15 cake will definitely be going to waste.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha, I came to say the same. 10 people at the party. The disco dancer and chicken wanker dancing made me cringe myself inside out. And the food, hardly top notch sumptuous buffet. Embarrassing Embarrassing Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mum looks pregnant. I guess that what excess food and alcohol does when you're getting on a bit 😬

Reactions: 7
Chicken Wanker and the six figure Trent setter 😂😂😂
The eldest girl always looks so sad, like she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders. Such a shame Cassie doesn’t realise that matching fake designer gear and eyelash extensions don’t make up for some of the things her kids have seen her go through.

The fact she's turnt up like that dressed up mutton dressed as lamb to dartford goals is embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The cringe, I’ve been to more banging young centre parties than that, I can just smell the bo, cheap aftershave and Cassy’s fish flange through those videos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the clip of the disco dancer showcasing his amazing 🤣 singing, the camera pans round and you can see how few people are actually there. That boy could eat an apple through a letter box, couldn't he. Unfortunate looking bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where was the bf?

Who was the man in the suit?

What was the party for?

Each and everyone of them chavys.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.