Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violet5

She ain’t a millionaire, she ain’t a traveller, she was never pregnant with g baby either cos we defo didn’t get this much updates on that baby did we 🤣

Reactions: 9

Mateymate28

Makes me die the old luvny claims it's a traveller dont she realise we grew up in wagons and trailers my dear old granny were born in a bow top wagon by side of road.... shes such a fucking fake boils me blood the old rajpot is full of jank

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
She mentions the dog in the way she does so it gets removed from her. She never keeps her dogs long and knows rehoming this one will be near on impossible. Plus having the dog taken is attention she can milk from the idiots that can’t see through her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Did anyone see this
Don’t like cass but have to say being self employed myself that is standard policy now with most business’ less than 24 hours notice normally always incurs a 50-100% payment. She will of ordered product in for the client and wouldn’t be able to fill the slot - DISCLAIMER the one and ONLY time u will ever see me sticking up for Trent setter
---
Surely she doesn’t think she looks good in those photos she’s just posted never noticed how weird her ears were🤣 and her over filled face reminds me of that head thing off art attack 🤣🤣

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
So the dogs banned. What does that mean? Surely she can’t keep him? Not speaking about anyone else’s dogs but hers isn’t controlled properly and isn’t trained. Running off like that why TF doesn’t he come to her? She shouldn’t have him it’s bloody concerning. Also why doesn’t she let people out of the front door of the house if the dickheads who let her botch their faces can’t learn to shut a gate? Hope the neighbours grass her up. There’s no way she’d be allowed to keep him if investigated
IMG_4723.jpeg

---
And why is someone photographing her having hold of him after getting him out of the water? It’s bizarre! I’m sure she must have flung her phone at the person with her and said “quick take some pictures” like WHY?

Dontatme88

I thought Jess had one boy and that’s tommys …. Who has tommys daughter then?!?! He don’t seem like a very hands on daddy…. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Little Delilah Rose saying “it’s actually here” … see!!!…even she knows her mum makes up pregnancies on the regular 🤔😂

• Haha
I knew the juice plus was coming, I said it before.. Cassie's trying to get her old lifestyle back. She had luck before because people bought into her life how it was then. Married to Bill a gypsy, she was all about her children. That's what the travelling community brought into and now she's trying to make out she's married to another traveller and she's mother of the year and now pregnant selling juice plus again. You can read her like a book.

Lalla

VIP Member
Ah the girls do look genuinely happy in that photo, you never see them like that in Cassy's presence. I imagine living in her house they must be constantly anxious.

Do you think this is why she was so desperate to get pregnant??? She's scared of what he will do so she's hoping now that she's "pregnant" he'll leave her alone????
Hoping Tommy Lee will be her Knight in shining armour and protect her, especially if she's carrying his child?!

🤣🤣 such a shit show!!

Kmux

VIP Member
The fuss she’s made over being 4 weeks pregnant just proves she probably hasn’t been pregnant since she had Bunny. Why is this pregnancy being splashed everywhere when none of the supposed others weren’t? Because they never happened!

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Imagine being pregnant and not having one pic of you and the baby’s dad lol and imagine not spending Christmas Day with each other what a holy show! I bet Jess is livid lol also imagine letting your young children post about this week old pregnancy on social media never seen such a load of bull

Omglol

VIP Member
He clearly wants nothing to do with the nut job. He doesn’t even follow her back on socials 🙈😭

• Wow

BackForTheTea

When most normal mum's have dug out their winter coats, she rocks up with her tits hanging out. I'm embarrassed for her kids

• Haha

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Got to be an ivf baby then cos she’s very early along to know this soon?
hasn’t she been having a lot of dr’s appts and blood tests? Most likely. Hasn’t stopped the cigs, red bulls or ‘subbeds’ though has she. Absolute pathetic excuse of a woman

Mateymate28

Ahh the moody traveller accent is back lol. When she was with old Georgey boy she spoke like an extra from top boy and now she's back straight out her wagon... its actually so cringe and embarrassing to watch. On another note - the size of bunny 😳 shes massive and putting on daily she needs to watch her diet shes gonna be bigger than cassy ever was. Putting the dear childs health at risk already it's not fair.