Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she big friends with cousin suzie? She’s always going on about widos. Cassey is the biggest wido of them all

Reactions: 4
She should be in jail for the amount of times she has driven under influence and for nearly killing a “friend”

Reactions: 2
Give her a life sentence for drugs (taking and dealing), county lines dodgy stuff, fake Rolex dealing, tax evasion, GBH, illegal dog ear clipping, shop lifting, child neglect...... and that's just what we know about. What a delightful "lady". No wonder her mum is so proud

Reactions: 10
Rocco will more than likely be taken from her when the ban officially comes in. You can’t say that your dog wouldn’t hurt a fly and yet in a video encourage him to ‘get them’ when he’s barking and jumping up the gate. She shouldn’t be allowed to have him when she’s not even going to follow any of the rules to keep him. It’s cruel

Reactions: 7
My ex has/had a staffy and used to wind her up by grabbing her as if to hold her back by her shoulders and saying “get em sash” and she used to go offit. People are fucking stupid idiots

Reactions: 4
She wishes she was finger licking good, but the only thing she has in common with kfc is the size of their large buckets that I’m sure both her and kfc have been shared with friends

Reactions: 10
Kids have had their hair highlighted again and they have spent the evening glueing "ball balls" or baubles to you and I

Don’t make me laugh! She should team up with Hannah Ingram Moore aka queen of the grifters!

Reactions: 6
Cassy keeping it classy as always!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Fucking hell the eyebrows on it, and this is cassy’s work! I’d be walking around with a bag on my head if I had these for eyebrows lol

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.