Cassy Clark #35 Cassy ain’t classy, she thinks she’s a hottie but we know she’s a porta potty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @AngelBabes for the thread title! You win a treatment of your choice with our cass!

What’s next in store for cassy the porta potty?!

Let’s find out…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I know why her house ain’t selling anyone see the crowbar mark on the back door 😂😂😂 Jesus Christ mate she musta pissed a lot of people of the fronts all fucked and the backs worse
IMG_5910.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow, she needs to spend some of these ‘thousands’ she earns on actually replacing the UPVC front and back, buying decent door handles for the kitchen cupboards and making the place look homely. Not like a sterile insane asylum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done to @AngelBabes for the thread title! You win a treatment of your choice with our cass!

What’s next in store for cassy the porta potty?!

Let’s find out…

I would like to take this moment to thank everyone who voted for me and especially to our Cassy who gave me so much inspiration, I could not have won the new thread title if it wasn’t for her! 🤩 Lots of love to you all. 😘

Is it too late to add a vote please? We could vote on what treatment I should get? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Tik Tok video - she thinks a lot of herself doesn't she. Must go put on my bikini and drive around in my Range! Wonder where she's going on her next holiday assignment. Getting obsessive again about fasting and her mum is equally as cringe, kissing her dog then looking at the camera seductively. What a pair of desperates

Reactions: 8
All these girls that use filters never have tagged photos on facebook have you noticed that… some of them are a mess in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her brother, the upcoming music super star, looks so soapy and like he could do with a good scrub 🤮

Reactions: 5
What is with this family??
The mother loves herself, has no talent and is so desperate it makes me cringe.
Sasha certainly has no musical talent, clearly can't sing as he uses a synthesiser. Not to mention bloody strange looking.
As for Cassy, no talent, loves herself and a complete state. She clearly has no real friends or they would've staged an interevention by now.
How can such an inbred looking, talentless bunch of ugly misfits have such high opinions of themselves?? Why can't they just get normal jobs and stop making me roll my eyes so far back in my head I worry that they may not come back down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What gets me is the way she edited the wizard sleeve in every photo, she is a Grade A bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh behave Cassy 🙈
The whole family are delusional 🙄
One thing I’ll never understand is … DIOR DO NOT SELL THAT PLAYSUIT 🤣 how can you expect us to believe all of your designer stuff is authentic but you wear a jumpsuit that looks like something from Swanley Market?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get what the hell she’s wearing over doing the I’m doing great independent woman don’t need no one attitude yea right over doing it there love seriously don’t she look in the mirror

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.