Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact you posted the nice side of the grass from Google Street View too. The other bit of the grass was filled with rubbish bags as well🤮 she is so disgusting.
I couldn't get round the corner to see hahaha but I was pretty shocked to see the state of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kitchen looks amazing! Why does she bother, whole lot needs ripping out. Start again, tacky/ruff, but that her all over. 6 figure Trent setter- slippage 😂😂😂😂 She has no bleeping clue her house isn’t a home! All those half grouted tiles, it must be freezing!

I couldn't get round the corner to see hahaha but I was pretty shocked to see the state of it.
It’s just as much of a shithole as that side, she really drags the estate down, the other houses are so nice and she’s just a dirty, loud, Chavy slag

Reactions: 3
Sarah Jones, if you’re on here, I’m giving you the biggest high five ever 😂👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly she is just scum, she doesn’t even know the owner of them business has anything to do with it that’s the whole point of scams and she is there with her woman followers inciting a mob against a business. She is just a disgusting human being can’t stand her

Honestly she is just scum, she doesn’t even know the owner of them business has anything to do with it that’s the whole point of scams and she is there with her woman followers inciting a mob against a business. She is just a disgusting human being can’t stand her
When I saw it was businesses I instantly thought whoever it was, was using a fake number. She really should think before she acts like that

When I saw it was businesses I instantly thought whoever it was, was using a fake number. She really should think before she acts like that
She’s just not right in the head that’s why she chases a man who picks her up and drops her like a bin bag and why she has no real mates. Plus she is thick as tit

She’s just not right in the head that’s why she chases a man who picks her up and drops her like a bin bag and why she has no real mates. Plus she is thick as tit
She even said in her comments that she’s a toxic person 😂 she can say that again

Did she paint her tiles?😂😂
Sorry if shes a "6 figure earner" she wouldn't doing a bodge job all over her house.
I best it looks all proper unevenly painted and miss match more in person 😂

Did she paint her tiles?😂😂
Sorry if shes a "6 figure earner" she wouldn't doing a bodge job all over her house.
I best it looks all proper unevenly painted and miss match more in person 😂
She is lowering the price of that house. Wish she would clean up the front garden, it’s a bleeping mess, there is even a pair of dirty kids underwear in the weeds! She is such a scank!
---

Wow good job teaching the kids to be humble. Thing is they ain’t gonna be rich later in life what with not going to school half the time! So we can bet they ain’t gonna be getting well paid jobs!
4DF11FDA-214C-44BB-B41F-331C7CB5A0A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Hey cassy try using 2 step authentication on PayPal, does actually help! What a stupid bleep!!!! Fancy going to all that trouble could potentially be an innocent person. 😂😂😂 cracking up 😂 if it actually were she gets her cheap after market products from! Crack on with your cucumber sandwich, you utter crank!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.