Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs training all right silly girl liar she is so blatant any one with a brain could see what she is must be g the mental health card has come out..

Anyone that goes to her is a moron you only have to look at her work to see how dog tit it is… why does she dress her girls like that 🥴 the poor girl can’t even walk in them tit clothes they ain’t designer that’s straight off Ali express!! Jesus let them wear something comfortable

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she is starting to like the older girl more now then the younger one

Reactions: 2
The belt 🤣🤣🤣 CHANE..... think your missing a letter from your Ali express special girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she is starting to like the older girl more now then the younger one
I was thinking this. Probably because the older one has started to act up so she’s more ‘fun’ in Cassy’s eyes. The videos of Delilah swearing are just funny to Cassy and she seems proud of her behaviour. Mini Cassy.

Reactions: 1
She is backward! The dogs are long gone like her friends and so called boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She loves to lie I don’t get it she’s full of tit honestly it’s shameful how many lies she tells

Reactions: 4
Seriously cannot believe she has another dog!!! Shes the most irresponsible dog owner I've ever come across..

That dogs a bleeping beast I would not be comfortable having that around my kids if that dog snaps her girls are ripped to shreds..... and see she's back doiung the fake traveller accent 🙄 😒 she's such a weirdo wannabe. How can you act like a traveller when your dad weren't even a proper one and you never knew him he abandoned her and moodied he died to escape the cranky chicken wanker and her kids. She's like that les dawsons daughter didn't even know her old man. Cassy needs to put weight on and leave off cos she looks like my towns local heroin addicts sat on the bench

Reactions: 14
Seriously cannot believe she has another dog!!! Shes the most irresponsible dog owner I've ever come across..

That dogs a bleeping beast I would not be comfortable having that around my kids if that dog snaps her girls are ripped to shreds..... and see she's back doiung the fake traveller accent 🙄 😒 she's such a weirdo wannabe. How can you act like a traveller when your dad weren't even a proper one and you never knew him he abandoned her and moodied he died to escape the cranky chicken wanker and her kids. She's like that les dawsons daughter didn't even know her old man. Cassy needs to put weight on and leave off cos she looks like my towns local heroin addicts sat on the bench
Them XL bully’s are beautiful dogs they really are BUT you have to have train them properly like properly not just sit and all that bullshit it’s also so
Important to buy them from a reputable breeder as so many XL pups are being born and people can’t sell them on because they are breed with tit qualityXLs- she will soon get rid of him cos no one can shift there pups and she won’t be able to stud him… as for the Doberman someone else commented on that dogs been gone ages .. she’s such a witch gets all random bleeping dogs then fucks them all off if they don’t or won’t make her money
---

She needs to tidy her front up the woman.
Dirty witch 🤮

Reactions: 3
Those XL bully dogs are massive. I know someone who has one and it nearly knocked me over and I'm heavier than she is. Their mouths are so big I kid you not it could easily have a kids head in its mouth. These dogs should not be allowed to owned by ppl with smaller frames. I know it sounds ridiculous but they are soo powerful I guarantee she would not be able to pull it away from a disastrous situation if she ever had to. And as for her other dogs being outside , since when have French bulldogs and Pomeranians been outdoor dogs??? Give your head a wobble, stop with the lies Girl. Very embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.