Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are those lips all bobbly? What has she done to that poor women’s eyebrows! They must get home, look in the mirror, and think wtf or glad That Halloween in on the cards 😂😂😂😂
No professional practitioner would inject them lips they are already full. She is awful. Cant wait for legislation to come in and aesthetics needs a vtvt level 7 to practice.

Reactions: 5
Why are those lips all bobbly? What has she done to that poor women’s eyebrows! They must get home, look in the mirror, and think wtf or glad That Halloween in on the cards 😂😂😂😂
Them lips literally look like my hole after I gave birth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she really charging 180 x 2 for eyebrows that look like that! Wow! More bobbly lips today. Her work is truly Shocking! Wonder if anyone has actually complained. State of them! 😂😂😂
Someone mentioned complaining before on a thread here and they got blocked. X

They look great... ....if you're standing half a mile down the road. Did Bug or Bunny colour them in? They look truly dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned complaining before on a thread here and they got blocked. X
Her block list is bigger then her friends list she was same in juice plus any one called her out on her lies or commented on Cassy status she would block u immediately she can't take criticism and even when ppl complained to her at shop she would tell them do one and get all mouthy on front off chav mates

Reactions: 2
She's back on Facebook now. Has she got more tattoos? One on her neck? Meanwhile, Angel has left her pregnant pooch to go and sit in hospital for some reason or other

Those children have obviously seen far too much for a young child to be worried that her mum is not happy. she doesn’t even realise the emotional damage she is causing them and acts like them being emotionally fragile is a flex

Reactions: 12
Is she licenced to teach,my friend teaches aesthetics and had to do a teaching course before she even showed someone the difference between wipes !

bleeping license to train 😂😂😂😂 wow they look like something for Ali express, not worth the paper it’s written on. I bet she uses cheap aftermarket products so people go back! I hope the regulations change! Ms botch!

Reactions: 2
Now implying she is under 7 stone hence muffins and Easter egg for breakfast. We'll have to start calling her Flat Stanley. Blaming it on mental health tablets and anxiety but that doesn't hide the fact she's still a biatch

Reactions: 3
There is no "Masterclass Semi Permanent Training Academy" registered so she has made that up and just had a certificate designed. The girls that pay into that have been well and truly had.

Reactions: 5
She pays private for drs for her mental health she’s a liar on my life she couldn’t afford to go private for mental health why she lie so much goes a&e for her kids if there lucky The girl is so desperate to be noticed

Reactions: 4
Oh please I know she looks deathly but there isn't a part of me that believes she's under 7st.

If she was she'd be straight up posting pictures of the scale.

Reactions: 1
Eating tit to put on weight is not the juice plus way lol I’m sure she was marketing them to help put on weight at some point aswell so why don’t she just drink extra of those while eating extra? She don’t make any sense.
Also she’s so beggy at the moment, saying she looks rough waiting for people to say no you look lovely….still waiting cass ⏱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.