Cassy Clark #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the big scary protection dog abandoned it’s duties and ran off….great training cass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Show us the dogs passport cass then we will know if his ears were done in the uk you thick bleep

Reactions: 6
100% she has his ears cropped … just like that Doberman she had that had floppy ears then the next week they was all cut his now disappeared into thin air 🙄🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 5
100% she has his ears cropped … just like that Doberman she had that had floppy ears then the next week they was all cut his now disappeared into thin air 🙄🫠
Yeh she cuts them, I don’t agree with it at all but when they r done properly in places it’s legal they don’t look like that, they didn’t buy that dog they bred it so it’s either her or George that did it, she’s only kept that dog cos it’s George’s dog, and she’s praying he will want it back and she will get to see him, she bred dogs for years always cut them up tails ears etc she makes me sick she’s disgusting she should be locked up for all the abuse she puts those animals through, especially the new mums and pups so sad she gets away with this
---
The Doberman went because she got reported for cutting its ears

Reactions: 2
Yeh she cuts them, I don’t agree with it at all but when they r done properly in places it’s legal they don’t look like that, they didn’t buy that dog they bred it so it’s either her or George that did it, she’s only kept that dog cos it’s George’s dog, and she’s praying he will want it back and she will get to see him, she bred dogs for years always cut them up tails ears etc she makes me sick she’s disgusting she should be locked up for all the abuse she puts those animals through, especially the new mums and pups so sad she gets away with this
---

The Doberman went because she got reported for cutting its ears
That wasn't her finest moment was it. Posting photos all over social media so there was evidence of before and after! Not the sharpest tool in the box

Reactions: 5
God cuzzin suzzy looks scary Mary 🤣🤣🤣
All the this has made her look even older looking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know of two girls that have had brows done by cass After about 6 months they look grey/green colour

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know of two girls that have had brows done by cass After about 6 months they look grey/green colour
I know someone who went to her for brows and theirs is like a light blue colour 🤣 so we got all different colours going on it’s a big second eyebrow above her natural brow looks awful.
I can’t believe cuzin suzi went through all the pain and expense of getting hers removed to go and then have them done by Cassy 😩

Reactions: 1
Have you seen Angel's post? She's still trying to sell that Glow tit that people know have been sitting in her house for over a year so is now likely to be out of date 🤣 As for the photos 🤪 Like mother, like daughter!
Screenshot_20230427-093321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching Suzy on tik tok and the colour that’s been put on is lighter than her natural brow colour so you can see the outline of her natural brow very clearly.

Still trying to be gangster 😂😂😂. I saw in the news they are opening a new traveller base near Headcorn in Kent. Wonder if she has her name on the waiting list for a plot

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.