Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the 4 day holiday 🤷‍♀️ She’s not happy there would of been a whole lot of bragging! Poor children bet she’s done a divvy one while away and the kids felt safer with him 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’ll let them comments stay I bet as it’s got the pic on she was told to remove so whoever that is has done her a favour

Reactions: 1
I think she posts these pics for people on tattle to see because she knows someone will always be looking and soon as its screenshot and put on here she deletes it shes trying to prove to everyone on here that George is back and he's playing step dad to her children. Trying to show everyone that he loves her and her kids and ain't using her

Reactions: 7
he looks like such a goooooon 🤪

is it just me are or bug and bunny hardly ever at school??? where are social services? crazyyyy
She will have them down as traveller children. By law they only have to attend 200 sessions (100 days) every 12 months (they are allowed to travel so the parent can find work) she will have pulled something like this. Any other person would be getting fined for taking their kids out of school so much. She can hardly say they are Ill when she takes them out of school to prance around nail salons.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She will have them down as traveller children. By law they only have to attend 200 sessions (100 days) every 12 months (they are allowed to travel so the parent can find work) she will have pulled something like this. Any other person would be getting fined for taking their kids out of school so much. She can hardly say they are Ill when she takes them out of school to prance around nail salons.
Setting them up for a great future of being slags with no money and a 100’s of kids along with mental health problems and ptsd

Reactions: 4
Looks like her mate doesn’t agree with her getting on a camel that’s tied so tightly to the camel behind that the camel behind is practically strangled …..while everyone else laughs. Half her followers are thick as duck

1C3860E0-4540-43C8-8CB9-AED955E23560.jpeg

She fully knows what she is doing. She’s on the phone to g here clearly but decides to screen shot her price list she’s so pathetically obvious. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for the girl.
“Oh what can I do to show I’m speaking to g without him making me delete it” pull the other one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

in fact, she’s either ringing him or he’s ringing her and she just so happens to take a screenshot at that exact time, Jesus this girl is off her bleeping trolley

705B15FF-DF80-4DA4-844D-8A3EB3782D9C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She fully knows what she is doing. She’s on the phone to g here clearly but decides to screen shot her price list she’s so pathetically obvious. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for the girl.
“Oh what can I do to show I’m speaking to g without him making me delete it” pull the other one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

in fact, she’s either ringing him or he’s ringing her and she just so happens to take a screenshot at that exact time, Jesus this girl is off her bleeping trolley

View attachment 1292937
Never comment about her just enjoy the entertainment….. But that’s desperate carry on 🙊😅

Reactions: 5
Bet she screenshot him calling her by pure luck and then wet herself that she could get that on her stories ASAP. When does she ever show price lists etc with stuff in the background? Never!

Bet she screenshot him calling her by pure luck and then wet herself that she could get that on her stories ASAP. When does she ever show price lists etc with stuff in the background? Never!
Exactly and it’s been cropped so you can just see the bottom part of the name,either leave it on (by accident) or crop the full thing. I’ve seen her do some tit but this is hilarious. She’s actually deluded. Secret hairy hand plastic teef has her doing all this mad tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Or changed bugs name to George so it looks like he’s ringing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1292937
The shame 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
What’s she trying to prove? She is shagging a bloke not exactly a achievement is it. No one going to be impressed. Most people could have a bit on the side that’s a wrongun but most people have morals

Reactions: 6
Shes like a lil girl cassy don't u understand no one wants g no one is jealous off u being with him whats there to be jelouse about please tell us cass because ur his door mat he comes and goes as he pleases in-between u and l.c he has many other girls he sleep with including ur friends he wont go public with ur so called relationship he wont let u have photos off him up he make u take them down whys that cass if hes asked are u with cass he says no if u say what u are (bleep) he say i know what she is pmsl only thing everyone is doing is laughing at how bleeping muggy and desperate u both are he be gone in day or 2 if hes not already then caste come out ur say he abusing u ect ect what a carry on mate shameful its a merry go around he uses u then fucks u off the giggles we get watching ur clown show soon be another so called pregnancy soon hey cass u pair of clowns

She would do any thing to have the babies she’s lost back yea right is she taking the piss what a attention seeker she is a LIAR 🤥 look after the two you got div not this girl she thinks having his kids will keep him give it a rest boring she’s such a fool

Public figure my arse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.