Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had a heart of gold towards children, he wouldn’t publicly humiliate his own children’s mother regularly. He wouldn’t even get involved with Cassy and her children. He’s no better than she is, a selfish piece of tit.
We don't know what is going on berween him and LC. Everyone is guessing and coming to their own stories...... LC if she is being humilated is allowing it and allowing her kids to see that, its all very big IFS.... if LC and G have a "strange" relationship then thats nothing to do with the children, if he looks after them and is there for them, hes doing wgat he is meant to be doing. Kids aren't pawns or weapons unlike how cassy sees hers

Reactions: 2
Did he have a heart of gold that time he got done for armed robbery? He didn’t think enough of his own children to avoid committing a crime that got him banged up during their formative years now, did he?

Reactions: 9
The pic she's put on IG stories of the ice-cream....... Are they car seats in the background?

Cracking up at GB’s video he shared about girls resharing old pictures to get a reaction 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did he have a heart of gold that time he got done for armed robbery? He didn’t think enough of his own children to avoid committing a crime that got him banged up during their formative years now, did he?
Nope and he was wrong for doing that, but maybe we all have to learn from what we've done wrong in the past to shape us!!! Im just saying i dont think hes a bad man towards his kids or cassys. If he was such an arse he could of walked away from his kids and never see them again, and he aint done that..... MANY MEN WHO AINT ARMED ROBBERS DO

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To the tune of “Southside” by Lloyd!
As per one of her recent posts!
🎶
I used to be a fat witch still got monster munch toes, people call me an attention seeking hoe!!
When I get real skinny and I feel real low,my engagement overflows!
My name is cassy Ann, you don’t need to understand!
Please don’t bring me around your man...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing he's left her again now he's had his bit of fun. It's them little girls I feel for. In and out of their life, one min cosied up the next min gone. It's bleeping their heads up and she doesn't even realise. She uses them as a pawn with no regards to how she is harming them. Just wait until they are older, she's going to have a tit show on her hands all because she couldn't be bothered thinking about them first and not her fanny.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Cassy does Brockett’s filler and Botox? That would explain why he only sees her sporadically. A little prick for a little prick seems like the perfect exchange!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest post…
Firstly it’s a scary thought if her kids want to grow up to be just like her.
Secondly, all kids say stuff like that to their parents, she isn’t unique in that respect yet she writes it like it’s only her who’s kids idolise her.
Just wait until they hit their teens and see what you really are and think back on all the tit they have witnessed with you as their mum then they won’t want to know you at all

Reactions: 3
So if her kids asipre her to be her in every way shape and form does that mean they aspire her to do drugs? Interesting Cassy, interesting 🙃

Reactions: 6
she screams desperation, traveling up to london, in the car. Kids wearing those bleeping awful dresses. Wouldn't be going up there to spy on GB. You are one bleeping saddo. What a fun day out. Cassy the twit!!!!

Reactions: 8
Her latest post is delusional and worrying considering the tit show that is her life. Let’s see if she’s actually taking them out for a fun day or just dragging them round where she wants to go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.