Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the driving with no seatbelt either stupid divs her mate gets on my nerves as well she’s defo got a big head for her body

Melt down pending where’s g now then

Cassy is a mug pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having actual children to look after yet you drive about with no seat belt and your mates doing balloons sorry did I just stumble into an underage huffing party 😭😭😭 imagine being so disillusioned in life you wanna huff balloons in your mates car…at your age! Wtf is wrong with you idiots 😭😭
And she don’t understand why she can’t stay pregnant. 🥴

Reactions: 6
Wtf the new story 😳
She trying to say she’s a victim of domestic abuse. As far as we all believe G is abusive but if you was really scared you wouldn’t keep goading him with the sly photos, showing everyone the fake arm cast. I can’t even deal with her childish behaviour anymore.

What was the new story??
arianna the ‘sister in law’ her mum used to work in megasun Maidstone and I feel like she would be mortified at her daughter sitting there doing balloons no belt on in the back of that car!

Reactions: 2
Ballon’s in car, no seat belts all unbelievable. Acting like a bunch of rebellious teenagers 🙄👽 grow the duck up seriously if they have a car accident survival rates are slim if driving at high speed. Bunch of fake muppets the lot of them.

Ballon’s in car, no seat belts all unbelievable. Acting like a bunch of rebellious teenagers 🙄👽 grow the duck up seriously if they have a car accident survival rates are slim if driving at high speed. Bunch of fake muppets the lot of them.
That’s exactly it she’s acting like a teenager 🤢 she makes me cringe so bad … and doing balloons whilst driving knowing you knocked your mates teeth and nearly killed them a few years back and then acting like a complete bleep still!!

Reactions: 3
This is why I say learning issues lol the fact she can never learn from past mistakes 🤦‍♀️ She’s an idiot!

Reactions: 3
I’m still waiting to see this really luxurious holiday she is taking her girls on. Because I know Morocco wasn’t for the girls.

• Haha
I don’t understand why she puts things like this on. We see what you post in your social media cass. You post tit pretending you have an amazing life whilst trying to be coy and that you only post what you want people to see. Anyone half blind can see this is a total lie, you slip up time and time again and show the absolute tit show you live in. So yes we don’t see everything and maybe not the real you but don’t sit and pretend you are some dark horse that picks and chooses what you share cos that is absolute BULLSHIT. You ain’t clever enough for spouting that tit. Even the most professional influencers can’t hide reality. Also, who the duck actually wants to know her? Unless you wanna get off your nut on balloons whilst she’s driving you about and playing second fiddle to plastic gangster she doesn’t really bring much to the table

A2ECCFB0-5A29-4666-9778-34F08B2A045C.png

Reactions: 1
Unfortunatly cass... i do no you and it aint something id brag about..... bit like G he denies knowledge of ya.... i need to high 5 him

Reactions: 9
At this point I fully fully reckon G did a drug run to Morocco and he paid for her n her girls to go to avoid suspicion and make it look like they were on a family holiday.

As for the balloons . One word. woman

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.