Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I fully fully reckon G did a drug run to Morocco and he paid for her n her girls to go to avoid suspicion and make it look like they were on a family holiday.

As for the balloons . One word. woman
He don't need to do that stuff. He don't need to get his hands dirty. She has more than likely emotionally blackmailled him to go. I know everyone says hes a shitbag etc and the stuff he does is know where near right, but the bloke as actually got a massive heart especially towards kids.

If anyone kicks off around them girls.... its her not him.

Reactions: 6
He has a lift pic on Hatton Instagram she has a lift pic looks like the same lift!

cassy ur a scummy mummy thinks it looks good aswell with ballon in its big rubber ring lips oh the sham good example shes setting her girls I know the lil girls seen it all before with there druggy mother but bugs is on Instagram cassy not silly she dont learn from mistakes because she loves drugs way to much grow up no one is jealous off u im would die with shame if I was u

Reactions: 5
He don't need to do that stuff. He don't need to get his hands dirty. She has more than likely emotionally blackmailled him to go. I know everyone says hes a shitbag etc and the stuff he does is know where near right, but the bloke as actually got a massive heart especially towards kids.

If anyone kicks off around them girls.... its her not him.
If he had a heart of gold towards children, he wouldn’t publicly humiliate his own children’s mother regularly. He wouldn’t even get involved with Cassy and her children. He’s no better than she is, a selfish piece of tit.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a try hard with the dancing I get such second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is how she publicly does balloons and still gets customers. If I was booked in with someone and see them driving with no seatbelt and doing balloons I would think they have no consideration for their own health so why would they care about mine. She is living this life, sleeping around and then injecting people 🤢

Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is how she publicly does balloons and still gets customers. If I was booked in with someone and see them driving with no seatbelt and doing balloons I would think they have no consideration for their own health so why would they care about mine. She is living this life, sleeping around and then injecting people 🤢
From what I gather she’s cheap (in every sense) and she probably has loads of availability. I don’t know how she gets customers after displaying her work so can only think it’s her constant sales and cheap prices that gets her customers and people who don’t mind a dog prancing about a sterile environment either

Reactions: 4
From what I gather she’s cheap (in every sense) and she probably has loads of availability. I don’t know how she gets customers after displaying her work so can only think it’s her constant sales and cheap prices that gets her customers and people who don’t mind a dog prancing about a sterile environment either
Imagine laying down to get lip filler and that fluffy little rat jumps on your stomach. Sorry but I would be flicking it back off. She clearly doesn’t have a license because they wouldn’t allow that. I done micro blading and within a week of advertising I had calls from the council to make sure I had applied for a licence before I started treatments.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute state of it, the excess wrinkly skin, the scars!! She has no friends to tell her clearly

She has defo had a gastric balloon . Ok she dies drugs but she has dropped weight like she’s had a balloon in her stomach

Reactions: 2
She’s bragging but she looks horrible no offence but that’s not healthy nor fit as in strength she looks like she had her insides taken out and stitched back up… she isn’t naturally thin she’s gone coke head vibes or what ever it is now they take… just go shopping for your lot and shut up ffs

Put some vitamins in your trolley while your there

Reactions: 3
With that side parting all he needs is a little moustache and he’d be a dead ringer for Hitler.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.