Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bell222

Chatty Member
It's very much true I have never put something whats not true on here not going start doing it know
20220819_065854.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Kmux

VIP Member
Those poor kids in the middle of all this. I hope they ain’t having arguments in front of the girls right now 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14

laughing

VIP Member
Not that I'm a fan of Cassy but can we remember he is the one with three kids, one only just a year old and a fiance at home!

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I wonder if Cassy does Brockett’s filler and Botox? That would explain why he only sees her sporadically. A little prick for a little prick seems like the perfect exchange!

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Was just about to say she left one kid behind 🤣 imagine having 5 children between u and only taking 1 on holiday with u 😱🤷‍♀️ Private life 😂🤣
A private life is a happy life? She’s literally posted it on social media and more people know about the shit show behind the scenes!

I don’t think that’s Delilah in the pic she’s posted her on FaceTime and when you look at the child it’s not her

• Haha

Hat heart hat heart

Drug runs 🙄🙈 stop will yous, he’s hardly going to be travelling with a drug mule , that’s posting pics of him all over her socials . Don’tsound so stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️

Lgrace90

Ahhh messaging kids is taking it too far isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Children are innocent in all this. I hope this person writing the favebook posts isn’t on tattle. Gives us all a bad name

Trentsetter

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a deluded person. Who in their right mind would message his two boys (aged about 11 and 9) all this. And poor bug and bunny seeing the fall out of this on holiday 😬

• Sad
  • Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
3rd birthday together but his daughter isn't even 2 😂😂😂🙈🙈 she is the biggest ladge up I've ever seen! What a mug bringing that cunt round her little girls to belittle and abuse! How she still has custody I'll never know.
Exactly what I was going to say, 3 years with him but a child less than 3 years old and an engagement party with another woman less than 3 years ago 🙄 she’s so deluded it’s unbelievable

She MUST have fallen out with her mum as her mum didn’t put anything on Facebook (well not that I saw)
How can your own mum not do you a 30th Facebook post 😩
Such weirdly and unhealthy relationships with so many people 🤯

Reactions: 13

Caz676

Chatty Member
They doing balloons in the car? Sure she has learning difficulties she never learns from the past if they are and clearly she repeats the same mistake with g over and over again!
She says she pulls all her lashes off when she’s stressed hence the no lashes with G lol

• Angry

Purplehotcakez

So you know his niece is married to an Irish traveller then and you also know his sister is also married or was married to a traveller as you know them so well, and George's mother was also a member of the travelling community.
Being married to a traveler don’t make him or them one lmao

Kayaking12

Thread title: Georgey boy is in the nick, ladies lock your Men up or cassy will have their d*ck

• Haha