Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a delightful child and mother that allows it to boot. They’d deffo be the family you’d hate to have next to you at the pool

View attachment 1524055
Imagine spending best part of half a million pounds on a house* only to find these delights living next door!

* I can’t remember how much Crassy’s was but thinking maybe 450k?

Reactions: 7
Thing is, when little kids swear it can be a little bit cute. Yuno like that little boy that says “monkey on the car, monkey on the car. F off” or the little girl “it’s a fecking goat”. They are little kids and we all laugh at the video. I probably would have when my kids were cute and tiny little kids. But once they hit an age where they understand what swearing is and they know. It’s no longer cute. My oldest is 10. She wouldn’t dare swear in front of me. The worst she’s ever said when angry is calling me a “Boomer” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bug is just to grown up honestly gets it of her mum she’s seen to much cassy thinks it’s funny now wait till she’s in secondary school
Parenting gets harder as children grow in to adulthood… these little cute children are slowing being destroyed by there mum sad really

Reactions: 3
So why she banging on about a holiday..... if G as took his lad? She trying to get at something..... I'm wondering if his bail conditions are that he ain't allowed in Maidstone if her family went gave on him

Reactions: 2
Ohmygod. The video of Bunny that she shared on Facebook is scary. The kid looks about 17. She is so so so young to be on tiktok. And it’s an absolute joke that her mother is sharing these videos with her screen name to randomers on the internet. It’s sickening to see.

Reactions: 12
The thing is with the old slag cassy she is raising girls that are gonna be so fucked up and rude and spoilt and damaged I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in therapy and on drugs running away etc. Cos they ain't got a steady home life and their mother is a crank who slashes her wrists and self harms gets beat up by loads of different men the old tart. That bunny doing tik toks is very disturbing and messed up aswell.

Reactions: 9
The thing is with the old slag cassy she is raising girls that are gonna be so fucked up and rude and spoilt and damaged I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in therapy and on drugs running away etc. Cos they ain't got a steady home life and their mother is a crank who slashes her wrists and self harms gets beat up by loads of different men the old tart. That bunny doing tik toks is very disturbing and messed up aswell.
The girls will be on drugs and let men play them around constantly. Hate to say that about kids but no way those girls are growing up to be even half decent by the looks of things. Delilah used to be sweet and I worried about her but I think her way of coping with the trauma is to become hard nosed and bolshy like her Mum. The same as when bullied kids cope by bullying other kids 🙁

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately the way kids learn most things is by what we show them. Not what we tell them. I had it not that long ago, my kids would watch me tell little tiny white lies. Yuno when door to door sales men knock on, I would say “Sorry, I don’t live here. I’m just the nanny” or something just to get them to go. And my kids started telling little white lies. Despite me drumming into them “don’t lie”. So now I’ve had to be blunt and say “sorry not interested”.

Well, I guess it boils down too the story of the alcoholic man with two sons. Here’s hoping for the girls if nothing else.

Reactions: 6
SELF MADE SELF PAID remember 😉😂
Let’s list the worst/stupidest things she’s ever done.
I’ll start with that tattoo - Self Made Self Paid (the Paid looks like Laid though) across the back of her thighs - what on earth made her think that was a good idea?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll start with that tattoo - Self Made Self Paid (the Paid looks like Laid though) across the back of her thighs - what on earth made her think that was a good idea?? 😂
#1 Stupidest thing she ever did.
Thinking she was too good for Bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely, properly stupid there. I wonder if she has any regrets?
No. She’s definitely either thick or has a personality disorder. Always thinks she’s right, everything is always someone else’s fault, she’s better than everyone, winning at life. Still to this day looks down her nose at Bill.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Stupidest thing she done; running off with her best mates fella and plastering it out there that they were in love, then claiming a month later that he beat her up 😳 now wether he did or didn’t I don’t know but she is just rediculous

Reactions: 8
I’ve been off social media for a while (like over a year) so I’ve fell really behind but I was just wondering what happened to some of the ex JP huns inc Cassy who left and went to Business Bombshells and what happened to the company it appears to have vanished (not that I’m complaining lol one less MLM and all that jazz) just scanning through all the gossip now but haven’t seen anything about it and I’m a nosey one 👀

Reactions: 1
LOVE this idea. Should liven up the thread a bit. I’m gonna go with the ‘vegan’ tattoo. Or becoming a born again Christian

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.