Cassy Clark #31 Still a Medway bodger. Going back to G so she can get more todger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

As you were people 😊

Previous thread

As you were people 😊
Thanks to @NoseyMooMoo for thread title

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 6
It’s not just all the food suggesting she is pregnant it’s her hinting she can’t drink red bull, she is unwell and saying her blood sugar is low. She has probably been taking all kinds of pre pregnancy vitamins and ovulation tests to make sure she gets what she wants. As I said before she is a nut case thinking bringing a baby in to this is anywhere near a good idea. If G has any sense he would have had the snip snip… then again maybe he is careful as he’s only got LC pregnant up to now and we all know he’s slinging up anything that will have him. I may be wrong though he could have kids everywhere though but only ‘officially’ with his fiancé LC

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I pray she’s not bringing another poor child into this world. It’s unforgivable

Reactions: 6
… then again maybe he is careful as he’s only got LC pregnant up to now
FALSE. LC is the only one that has been allowed to continue with their pregnancies, the only one that has his name down on birth certificates; doesn’t mean that’s the only girl he’s got pregnant.

Reactions: 5
Even if cassy was that dont mean duck all to g if his girls and boys with lc never kept him from cheating with dirty hoe sidechick then cassys not going too just means he have too find another muggy hoe like cassy to let him drop in and out when ever he wants hes not going want be around cassy as much we no hes got load on go but even they don't come across as muggy and desperate as cassy oh cassy we still waiting for g to at least put something up to confirm ur his gf because all we ever see is the same old pics and just one sided it laughable clown show with a desperate old bleep and man who thinks he's something but only goes with hoes

See old chicken wanker had to rush her dog to the vets and was so worried about him yet still had time to take selfies of her and the dog while at the vets 🙄

Hence why all the photos are unarchived because she’s ‘got him’ now 🙄

bleeping hell. Why can everyone see but her? He’s parading LC out in Dubai but has embarrassed Cassy time and time again. What is she hoping will happen if she has his kid? The guy is a grade A tosser no father that doesn’t would consider is good or anything I can’t imagine the brainstorm.

She’s going to start making some serious demands on him now she thinks she is in the same league as LC

I'll believe it when I see it. Also if she is pregnant, there's no proof that it's G's. It could be anyone's. Cue: baby scan and a Gucci outfit

Reactions: 10
Look how he still treats lc and kids hes already got just think how he was running around all the whores including cassy while lc was pregnant so he ent going to stop because cassy is he be off very soon thats fact hes going go find another bleep who ent pregnant and treat cassy the same as he treated lc and cassy use to gloat about it and to think she was only calling controlling and abusive not long ago how do g really know its his tbh shes not a faithful person so while he was off with his other women I know cassy she likes a man attention too much she would off be shagging tom dick and Harry on her nights out

I'll believe it when I see it. Also if she is pregnant, there's no proof that it's G's. It could be anyone's. Cue: baby scan and a Gucci outfit
O just wrote some bout it being gs

The person that has confirmed she is pregnant has only commented a few times. Could even be Cassy stirring things up for all we know. If you are right, thanks for the info but I need to build up trust to believe it.

Reactions: 4
Its definatly pointing towards the way shes up the duff!!!! Maybe she is just trying to get a reaction from g!!!!! Attention seeking!!!! She always told me she had trouble concieving bug!!!!! PCOS!!!! Yet another health condition she diagnosed herself with!!!! Oh well if shes pregnant shes pregnant she will have 1 of his but lc as 3 and the ring, and xmas in dubai.... while cassy was at home in costa del medway with her chicken wanker mother and tge bleeping munsters!!!! The old div needs to give up being a mother as her parenting skills are on par with hwr eyebrow skills!!!! As a tummy tuck and fucked up lipo on the abs and now set to wreck the bleeping lot by stretching out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes even gonna duck her tits up!!!!! Get rid of the range cassy you gonna need that fiance money for corrective surgery!!!!!! Oh and her business is soon to be fucked if they regulate it like they plan to!!!! Can you really see cassy and her manky shed being regulated by the CQC 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its definatly pointing towards the way shes up the duff!!!! Maybe she is just trying to get a reaction from g!!!!! Attention seeking!!!! She always told me she had trouble concieving bug!!!!! PCOS!!!! Yet another health condition she diagnosed herself with!!!! Oh well if shes pregnant shes pregnant she will have 1 of his but lc as 3 and the ring, and xmas in dubai.... while cassy was at home in costa del medway with her chicken wanker mother and tge bleeping munsters!!!! The old div needs to give up being a mother as her parenting skills are on par with hwr eyebrow skills!!!! As a tummy tuck and fucked up lipo on the abs and now set to wreck the bleeping lot by stretching out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes even gonna duck her tits up!!!!! Get rid of the range cassy you gonna need that fiance money for corrective surgery!!!!!! Oh and her business is soon to be fucked if they regulate it like they plan to!!!! Can you really see cassy and her manky shed being regulated by the CQC 🤭🤭🤭
I’ve not checked hear for ages!! That girl calling cassy out on her brows 🤣 my god she’s proper fucked them up poor girl .. how is this bleep still getting work 🥴

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.