Cassy Clark #31 Still a Medway bodger. Going back to G so she can get more todger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person that has confirmed she is pregnant has only commented a few times. Could even be Cassy stirring things up for all we know. If you are right, thanks for the info but I need to build up trust to believe it.
I’m not cassey and she’s pregnant and it is his. And she’ll probably announce when she’s 4/5 months due to previous complications.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m not cassey and she’s pregnant and it is his. And she’ll probably announce when she’s 4/5 months due to previous complications.
Why the duck would you want a baby with a man who is bleeping anything around whilst the mother of his 3 children was pregnant.

Does she even have a brain cell! Stupid mug that’s all she is a mug.

Reactions: 11
I’ve only just noticed Angel has got three new dogs!!! They are definitely going to be used for breeding :cry::cry:

• Wow
She’s tapped in the head. Still driving while filming listening to a song. Like anyone gives a flying duck!

Reactions: 4
Cassy will have his baby and she has already been mugged off by him she don’t care who he’s with or he’s been with .. having his child is nothing to be proud of

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol complications umm bugs and bunny pregnancy was straite forward so u just mean the time she was ment be pregnant drinking ect while on holiday with her mate then come back day too later tells the world she had miscarriage then living up very next day plz oh if she is then its cassy what wants it on here so I say her friend hes prob telling her keep ot quite lol and how do u know for 100perceng it his unless u was there when she conceived shes been with few boys since g at Xmas know thats a fact

If you were that concerned about a pregnancy you wouldn't tell anyone about it, so how people know already when she is planning to keep quiet until 4 or 5 months is a bit beyond me. I think it's all part of a plan to get people talking about her whether it's true or not. If she is expecting and it is G's, it will give Social service even more reason to watch her. She'd be claiming child maintenance from dodgy drugs income and money laundering. How classy is that 😂 Maybe she has gone for IVF - she has probably used that ML Baker as a sperm donor, then she'll trick G into thinking it's his. If I was G, I'd be requesting a DNA test!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you were that concerned about a pregnancy you wouldn't tell anyone about it, so how people know already when she is planning to keep quiet until 4 or 5 months is a bit beyond me. I think it's all part of a plan to get people talking about her whether it's true or not. If she is expecting and it is G's, it will give Social service even more reason to watch her. She'd be claiming child maintenance from dodgy drugs income and money laundering. How classy is that 😂 Maybe she has gone for IVF - she has probably used that ML Baker as a sperm donor, then she'll trick G into thinking it's his. If I was G, I'd be requesting a DNA test!!
That’s a terrible thought. If it was ML Baker’s baby it would come out with big scary eyebrows and a face full of filler!

• Haha
Cassy is desperate for him to be hers full time what the hell !! duck him and having his child more fool her.. no way

Sad thing about all off it is the kids she can't look after her girls and its going be worse then girls will be pushed out even more and if g does what he done to lc he be running about the whores most off the time he's just going
Cassy is desperate for him to be hers full time what the hell !! duck him and having his child more fool her.. no way
Lc got 3 kids by him that never stopped him he still run around all the whores beds including old muggy friends bed but cassy use to love rubbing it in when she was g while lc was home heavily pregnant karma is witch cass thats going be another women rubbing it in ur face but lc never played victim like u did and run gs name down even know hes a cheating lowlife rat

I wonder what G thinks of all this. He took the risk getting her pregnant, he already got her pregnant once before apparently 👀 that clearly weren’t enough to scare him not to take the risk again. I wonder if he will be on the birth certificate or if he will want to be a hands on dad to the baby and how much he will let his other kids be involved with his new kid. Either way she will make him pay for the baby, she knows too many secrets for him to get out of that one. We all know it’s going to end in tears except this time a poor baby is involved as well as all the other kids. Bet she is walking round like the cat that got the cream, such a mug

It’s all bullshit! I don’t reckon g has been on the scene for a while! Smell the tit from here!

Reactions: 6
Well how is this tit show gonna go down lol...... with lc allow her children with G be part of the babies life.... will cassy finally have his kids at weekend as per angels bullshit lol..... cassy dont even have her kids at weekends 🤣🤣🤣

SOMEONE IS GETTING LEFT HOLDING THE BABY AND ITS GONNA BE CASSY 🤭. HOW SHE GONNA WORK 🤭.... HES GONNA BE OUT EVERY WEEKEND AND SHES GONNA HAVE SO MANY TANTRUMS... I CANT WAIT

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.