Cassy Clark #31 Still a Medway bodger. Going back to G so she can get more todger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced she’s pregnant. I think she’s just playing us because she loves the speculation and attention it gives her

Reactions: 7
It’s all bullshit! I don’t reckon g has been on the scene for a while! Smell the tit from here!
Well she wernt pregnant when she was getting out her face on new Yr while he was with his family on holiday when she had put fake smile on for her kids bec she had done one and gone bk to lc to be hand fed by her how low can women get to be treated like the first class mug and cassy being the bigger one for showing the wold every time he leaves her then runs bk to her clown show just sit back it won't last long he get bord he cheated on lc while pregnant so he be off very soon prob bedding another off cassys friends

Reactions: 3
Oh that old shitter ain’t pregnant the only thing growing inside her is chlamydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not cassey and she’s pregnant and it is his. And she’ll probably announce when she’s 4/5 months due to previous complications.
To know that information 100% u must be close to cassy but can't even spell her name right 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To know that information 100% u must be close to cassy but can't even spell her name right 🤔
literally was going to say the same thing. Obviously her writing this comment. No one on this thread writes her name incorrectly apart from this comment

So if uts
literally was going to say the same thing. Obviously her writing this comment. No one on this thread writes her name incorrectly apart from this comment
If she was worried she would off kept it between her and g not told anyone if she did tell a close friend which we now shes not got any really then I would exspect them not to go on tattle and tell everyone about it and how the hell do u know its g when she's sleeps with any man see I think knowing cassy if its true g would off told her not tell anyone but cassy would want the wold to know as soon as she found out and this her way off telling everyone but saying to g o dnt know who wrote it but its her cassy lay that fat swollen head down no one jealous or wants that cheating tit who u have share with so many others girls we have real relationships one man one women who's ther constantly not just when it suit him muggy old clown thinks its something

Reactions: 1
Prettyblabber been viewing oh cassy plz th
She’s not only told one person. You lot will see it soon anyways
No one really cares tbh but whos the daddy really shes been sleeping with more then just g and thats a fact so if I was g I would want a dna soon as baby is born but she has no hold over him hes a shared man he cheated on kc with cassy then cassy with lc which cassy put that out there thats when lc got pregnant and the showed the wold all the other girls he was and still is sleeping with so tbh and who in there right mind would want to fall pregnant by a controlling abusive man as as put about g on narcissistic forum it all came out on there that fact too which someone as screen shots off which should really been forwarded on to ss if not already done because thats from cassy mouth what gs apparently like

Reactions: 1
I don’t think TLB has had anything to do with her I don’t think e would ever be caught back in that black hole 😂

Reactions: 2
There be many men wondering if its theres
When she been out with her mates while g was playing happy familys with lc she was throwing it self at men g ent the only thats been having a dip in the Dartford tunnel only they are drunk men no excuse i no but they too shamed to say they been with it when the sober because the shame off it tbh I have known prostitute to have a better name oh cassy if it is true whos going bring this baby up because gs not like b being left at home while u was going all over the place leaving others to look after ur babies when u was with jp ur mum had ur kids nearly all wk and then bill but g ent that type off person girls sit back feet up watch this clown show get worse he be off very soon she be more controlling toward him he duck another off her friends take lc way but let's not forget girls g only hit engaged to make muggy jealous g is seen as a bleeping clown big watch dealer 🤣 no selling drugs and using cassy to be his courier and her on sniff and only doing ballons few weeks ago

I don’t think TLB has had anything to do with her I don’t think e would ever be caught back in that black hole 😂
No tlb had lucky escape after she clwed bit lumps out him tried clawing is eys out he did put a massive post on one her status a while ago now out in her for the fake ass she is and how she uses her kids just for sm off cause she dele it thats before I new bout tattle

Trunchball is selling the "good condition" oven that only a few posts before decribed as on its way out. These 2 freaks have no shame or pride. Such a shame Jeremy Karl isn't on any more, they would be prime material for him.
And I could ogle big steve. What a show!!!

• Haha
If she is pregnant bill will have his girls at the weekend she will be left holding the baby, no more nights out for her.

Ah il be howling if it come out black ( not being racist) but we know what she is..... could you imagine she passes it off as gs all through the pregnancy and there he is in the delivery room and SUPRISE!!!! Throw back from 6 generations ago cass 🤭😂😂😂😂. I reckon she could of possibly lead us into this rumour so it goes back to Lc as shes jealous Ic was in dubai 3 months ago and back again 2 months later. We know what the ole girl is and we know she will try anything.

Im praying we dont end up in a war coz cassy with go weak at all them helmets 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
She will just leave the baby with her Mum so she can still go out and try and wind G up. As much as Angel is off her nut the baby would be best with her anyway at least it would be in a homely home and fed well

Anyone notice she's now changed her advertising of Botox to btox... hey cass 👋🏽 👀😂
Who said she was pregnant ...
Is that you cass 😂

Reactions: 5
Cassy would love it finally got part of him but she’s forgetting one simple thing he don’t do drama and he will be off having he’s side chicks while she’s at home … she isn’t going to do well in life being with him is a curse… who the duck wants a boy like him Money talks.. he is a player no respect for women at all Cassy plays the witch well and for now it’s back on but wait in till there killing each other again
Didn’t work out the first time round nothing will change this time

She can’t even be honest about who she really is she is troubled in the head last thing she needs is a another child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.