Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mateymate28

A good mum?? You kidding me? Slashing her wrists in front of them and sending it to her friends?? Letting men beat her in front of them? Calling them fat? Going to Jamaica for 2 weeks and abandoning them? Going to Vegas and leaving them? Going to Thailand for 4 weeks? And marbella and Germany all whilst never taking them away? Letting their teeth rot? Buying them dogs Letting them get attached then giving them away? Having 4 new men in their home in a year? Doing balloons in front of them? Driving with no seat belts? Or car seats when on her phone? Yeah great mum that one!!!! She puts it all on her socials to witness; she asks for tye backlash! I couldn't give a fuck abo
ut her and her slaggy, dirty ways - I care about 2 innocent girls who's heads are being messed up every day!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

LurkerD

Long time lurker here but I needed to say this after tonight’s display on insta….

She does NOT have bipolar, the manic episodes she refers to where she self harms? That’s not mania, that’s emotional dysregulation…the talk of wanting to escape but not wanting to die? That’s not mania that’s classic abandonment/trauma/ attachment/seeking rescue traits!
She has a personality disorder, highly likely to be emotionally unstable personality disorder (which can also be known as borderline personality disorder) but given the trauma, self harm, intense relationships, lack of emotional regulation skills and coping strategies I would put money on her having a diagnosis of EUPD

She has just completely degraded those with genuine bipolar disorder which is a severe and enduring mental illness that cannot ‘recover’ like personality disorder can with the right combination of therapy (DBT) and sometimes medications (eg quetiapine as a mood stabiliser). Those with bipolar are often medicated for life, have intense therapy to help them identify their relapse signs and actions and have a strong careplan around any changes in their mental health to help keep them stable as it is a mental illness that is due to physiology/chemical imbalance/you are born with it, whereas those with personality disorder develop their disorder based on their life experiences (often childhood/teenage years through lack of attachment/trauma etc) and they are basically taught skills to help manage their emotions and deal with their trauma and often theirtraits reduce massively as they get older.

Sorry for the rant but just need to make this clear:ROFLMAO:

And yes I am qualified to make these assessments and give impression diagnosis :geek::coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lilylily

VIP Member
I have to say that I've had some low moments but the last thing I thought about was taking out a camera and taking pictures of myself at that time 😴😴😴 she's a fucking joker!!

Reactions: 23

Bell222

Chatty Member
I have and will ever put truth on here about cassy well few off us was out lastnight got chatting about all the shit with cassy one them said message him so I did never thought I would get reply I have messaged him before and nothin but this is 100percent from g anyone wants just ask him this is what he thinks off cassy and shes not having is babies

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Boredofher

VIP Member
Meal out with the family 🤣🤣 fuck being in the same restuarnt with them knuckle dragging swampy cunts..... there's old angel the dog fucker with pedigree chum rubbed over her fucking minge thats ao stretched she dont know how many kids its had, while wanking off a chicken with her wrinkled saggy tits out 🤣, the imbred brothers who are still fucking breast fed..... cassy and her fucking phantom miscarriages and suit gucci baby grow and empty womb scan, and the 2 kids dragged along as props!!! Cassy sat there going im gonna be 40stone fucking peoples faces up, the 2 beeast fed boys disco dancing, and the chicken wanker, trying to sell all her old shitty stock off to any poor cunt silly enough to walk passed the breast fed grown men, disco dancing, 6 figure earning trent setting, chicken wanker, with a side of creme fraimche, german sausage deep throating and seriously spicy but more fucking mental table.

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So I went out with a guy last night who was a dealer back in the day and happened to deal to cassy. She couldn’t pay one day so said she’d fuck him instead he was like I’m not going anywhere near so she fucked his mate instead 😬

• Wow
  • Sick

Kmux

VIP Member
Lol at the sly pic… always a sly pic ain’t it. Also he looks like my grandad laying there, he looks so old. Imagine trading Bill for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Omglol

VIP Member
Oh that old shitter ain’t pregnant the only thing growing inside her is chlamydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TicketyTock

A0CBCD7F-29E4-4BCA-B36D-A6C1BBACB48E.jpeg
FUCK OFF! mine so desperately want a chippy tea ..until they get it and realise they HATE fish , chips , and batter !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

averycage

I’m all for a bit of banter and sharing opinions but I definitely draw a line when ‘women’ think they have a right to comment on how other women should be handling a miscarriage, how they should dress, how they should act. If you’ve never had one, or never cared for many women each day, 5 days a week helping them manage one…hush your lips. 👌🏽

Reactions: 20

Trentsetter

Favourite person to make memories with
Oh. Stop. It. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What memories? When he pushed you on your arse in the street? When he made you have an abortion? When he goes on holiday with his family? When you are sitting at home cutting yourself up over him.
Stop making me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I normally lurk on here but these messages have prompted me to write.
She is actually disgusting - the way she converses with her child! I'm disgusted. As are many of her followers who are reading I hope! Maybe some eyes will be opened, im gobsmacked that this mother has not only written her child those messages but then uploaded them to the Internet forever!

Reactions: 18

Caralou

Cassie Clark....her dog stepped on a bee.....cassies still being used by G!

If I'm the only one who gets this reference I'll show myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Boredofher

VIP Member
The amount of money that woman as had, and also she must be on a fair whack now as the medway clown creator..... and them girls never get took away on Holiday. I work my arse off in a min wage job, single mum, dad pays not much towards the kids, but since my children were small, ive ensured my kids have had some kinda holiday weather its been 2 long weekends away, or 2 weeks, 1 week, 10 days...... every single year..... they also get to go to the theme park (chessington etc) at least once a year, southend seafront, day trips to the beach or even a few hours down playing the machines with fish and chips!!!! How can she never do anything normal with them girls. Its all about her and thats what makes her the worse mum in the world, her pure selfishness. She may of seemed like she was a good mum when the girls were small, thats because they were easy, chuck them in a pram and dress them up. Now the girls are older and they have a NEED, her needs are put first.

Reactions: 17