Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go... trying to get into papers or magazines again... ffs csssy you will never be famous your so bleeping embarrasing and such a twit give up you fool

Reactions: 4
she saying her home is like a show home so don’t go in front room... hahahahaha biggest load Of tit I’ve ever heard... for starters,
you SMOKE in your living room. AROUND your kids
your house is an actual DUMP
messy all the time, no show home has fske bags hanging all over the walls, in fact they barely have anything on the walls....
bleeping hell Cassy stop lying your sofa just has neat pillows on lol... you do no your cleaner posts how scruffy your house is before she cleans it... woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take it she
Here we go... trying to get into papers or magazines again... ffs csssy you will never be famous your so bleeping embarrasing and such a twit give up you
If shes going sell a storys about how she lost weight this thst and the other she better tell them truth that she flys to Turkey to have fst sucked out off her and to look like her u will have to pay 80.000 pound in surgery and drugs she takes

Reactions: 2
Probably wants to sell a story about Belle from Love Island ... ‘Love Islander mocked my brow skills and drove me to suicidal thoughts’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is the most vile and embarrassing creature I have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. I feel sooo sorry for those beautiful little girls.

Reactions: 1
See now social services have been on her all fb posts are happy mum cleaning house allowing her babies to sit on sofa. And all fun times with girls. Erm I think it’s a little tad late missy. And has the bf been dumped. New year new man tutu shameful

Dnt bugs and bunny do hair aswell well so why she asking for someone fit her in tomoz when her own shop is ment to do cut colours ect says it all dont it

Reactions: 3
Her sister in law 'left' the shop. Can't understand why, can you?!

Cassy posted a post about helping others but then no one helps her in turn, she then posts that she needs she her hair doing, aimed at the sister I law I think!

I thought the same and i not seen girls at her mums or her mum liking cassys stuff or putting status up about bugs and bunny if she has fallen out with her family again it will because they would not have the kids thats probably reason she could not go out new year no one stays in cassys life long because its always what she wants how she wants it its her way or nothing shes going end up very sad and lonely woman it will be all her own doing she can not keep a friend let alone a man lol

I thought the same and i not seen girls at her mums or her mum liking cassys stuff or putting status up about bugs and bunny if she has fallen out with her family again it will because they would not have the kids thats probably reason she could not go out new year no one stays in cassys life long because its always what she wants how she wants it its her way or nothing shes going end up very sad and lonely woman it will be all her own doing she can not keep a friend let alone a man lol

Yes, she has not been at her mums since Christmas Eve.

But she is too busy re-inventing her self, again and again and again and again.

The New Years Eve 'time spent with my babies' end up with the jail bird as well.

Where has that large group of pals gone, she cant have fallen out with them all?

I would not be so worried about keeping a man, its the family and friends that are the important ones!

Hairdrying your bits ... that’s a new one! How frosty and moist must you be down there 🤦🏼‍♀️

I just thought, put some clothes on, its not rocket science!

But she is just after the attention, can you imagine some of the comments she gets when she posts these pictures. She is a rough one.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.