Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got screenshots of the status I missed it -_-

That’s probably why she’s finally cleaning her place coz ss will pay her a visit?
What she probably doesn’t know is SS will do unannounced visits and if home conditions aren’t perfect she’ll be needing a solicitor.

Reactions: 2
What she probably doesn’t know is SS will do unannounced visits and if home conditions aren’t perfect she’ll be needing a solicitor.
she’s never in so could possibly dodge them plus one of her “best friends” is a social worker so I can’t see it go any further they normally only send a letter if there unable to gain access to you after a few visits then that letter gives her a heads up to keep her tit hole clean I just find it all one massive coincidence tbh

she’s never in so could possibly dodge them plus one of her “best friends” is a social worker so I can’t see it go any further they normally only send a letter if there unable to gain access to you after a few visits then that letter gives her a heads up to keep her tit hole clean I just find it all one massive coincidence tbh
That’s true but if her girls school had concerns they’ll report that to them. Days off here and there won’t go in her favour either

Reactions: 1
Kids going to there dads AGAIN....not so you can clean Cassy so you can go your convict boyfriends .... cos you can clean with your kids around most mums do that every day you dumb duck

Reactions: 3
That’s true but if her girls school had concerns they’ll report that to them. Days off here and there won’t go in her favour either
True that I just feel it’s all made up for attention else knowing her she would of put a pic of the letter or call log or what not up it’s all a bit fishy

Kids going to there dads AGAIN....not so you can clean Cassy so you can go your convict boyfriends .... cos you can clean with your kids around most mums do that every day you dumb duck
Anything to thob them off

I guarantee you it’s made up, she has said this about 4 / 5 times this year... so surely they would of taken some action by now? She loves a bit of love and being told how amazing she is .... little do these idiots no what she is really like...

And Cassy all you do is not cook. Clean and work... because you have been getting cleaners in all the time... so no you don’t clean all the time. Why do you lie so much? Who are you trying to kid 🤣🤣

I guarantee you it’s made up, she has said this about 4 / 5 times this year... so surely they would of taken some action by now? She loves a bit of love and being told how amazing she is .... little do these idiots no what she is really like...

And Cassy all you do is not cook. Clean and work... because you have been getting cleaners in all the time... so no you don’t clean all the time. Why do you lie so much? Who are you trying to kid 🤣🤣
Deffo she’s just a attention seeking whorebag grinds my gears ss should of took them girls by now answer given bill full custody . She never evan cooks proper meals just microwave tit with tinned veg and calls that a dinner no nutritional balanced . Bill cooks the kids proper grub and plays with them takes them farms etc ans his place is lovely when it gets messy he cleans it . You can tell the devide between the two parents x

She’s always too busy tryna twerk and taking drugs to clean evan her shop is filthy and people have treatment done there makes me feel sick 🤢

I see Sophie Dicksons just got a puppy ... I give it a week before Classy gets dog #3, she hates it when SD outdoes her!

I see Sophie Dicksons just got a puppy ... I give it a week before Classy gets dog #3, she hates it when SD outdoes her!
I was thinking the same she miss treats animals so bad though like let’s a dog eat the hamster and evil laughs 🤬🤬

She has had so many animals and there gone within 3 weeks... imagine how she treats animals can’t even look after herself properly. I know her meals are not nutritional at All, she buys all microwave food.... then the next week she’s having dairy, chocolate and cakes.. make your mind Up Cassy.... the girls a fool. she seriously needs to sort her life out them girls have no hope!!!!

Can’t look afterwards dog just says it’s all about her tbh! I hope them girls end up with there dad. She’s just not cut out to be a mother she’s not a natural at all. She seems so awks with children.. her own included. So strange

Only time I see her have a home cooked meal is when her mums made it.

Sophie has had that dog for a while now. The dog has just been to the groomers.

Hahahaha that was quick for her to upload her own puppy pic .. glad it’s her friend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.