Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement is 1.7% so that is pretty low and I do think she has bought some of her following ... the problem is nobody dare comment as they know she’ll block them straight away so there are a lot of silent people lurking that are watching in horror! Not all of the 48k are fans that’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she has bought followers, I think only 44 percent of her followers were legit... there’s an app you can check... but these companies who she’s getting the fake goods off literally don’t care they just look at her all round following and send her tit... then she claims it’s real... like give it up Cassy...

Yeah she gets it gifted but I know the girl she actually buys stuff from... she also begs quite a lot for the freebies and says she will do a post because of her high engagement.. ..but the problem is she makes out to everyone it’s real when its not 😂
This is the where cassy like to buy her real stuff fake as her 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahahahaa ... if I said to my friend, right let’s balance my phone here put on some shite music then let’s video ourselves pulling at our clothes and pouting they would block me instantly 😂😂

Wtf😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I see her friend the criminal is not only always staying eith her she now works in bugs and bunny

She worked in there before she went jail .... apparently now she’s walking 100K not 80K love how the 20K got added on in a week ...l and she said she’s single lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She worked in there before she went jail .... apparently now she’s walking 100K not 80K love how the 20K got added on in a week ...l and she said she’s single lol
That live though... 🙈🙈

why on earth would you want to go for a treatment and have a girl go on Instagram live whilst smacking her mouth eating chips just a few feet from you whilst the person doing the treatment is more interested in the comments on the live asking Shan about prison.

talk about trashy!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the live - she claims to be a size 8, but she looks much bigger.
What had she done to her face? More filler?

Just realised the live showed her face as it is in broad daylight and of course no filters where used.

I really hope all these impressional girls see and realise this.

Gosh, she does not look good in broad day light

Just realised the live showed her face as it is in broad daylight and of course no filters where used.

I really hope all these impressional girls see and realise this.

Gosh, she does not look good in broad day light

Last edited:
Cassy filters her photos to the max but spent all that money to try and look good her brother not even friends on fb with her anymore so shes had falling out with them probley same reason she always falls out with her family is because they would not jump to her demand to babysit her girls thats reason she fallen out with her mum before this time now whats she going do witjout her mum bwcause everyone seen her mum as girls more then her and was in shop working more then her in shop she will have to take and pick her kids up from school when she can be bothered to take then mums at school her girls go to actually laugh at her the way she thinks shes better then them

Just watched the live, wowzer! Her nose and side profile are so bad! Her standards are terrible, that poor lady getting her brows massacred on a bed with no couch roll, her neck all wonky and no head support.. with jailbird eating her McDonald’s! Why are people still paying to go? What happened to the nail girl? The other eyelash girl? The hair extension girl? Lara? People must turn up all the time for appointments and the person has ‘moved on’

Also, I wonder what’s happened to that Roxy girl that she was bff’s with ...

Last edited:
Just watched 2 mins of her live this morning and her hair is a disgrace, whoever did that colour and then colour matched those extensions needs shot! The dark root drag is too harsh and not blended properly, it just looks a mess! And without her filters on she looks so old🙈

Watch the Live on insta that was done yesterday evening, the truth without filter, Is just so different.

I feel sorry for the girl who was having her brows done... imagine that swearing and spitting... and shouting... eating chips and doing a live stream... 😷😷😷 I would feel so uncomfortable.... duck that. It’s like a hang out for her tit mates so vile ..... and again wearing no hair net... talk about contamination and infection... I swear she also said on the live it only takes 30mins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.