Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she’s not, she pretends she is, yet no one in the travelling community like her at all 🤣 watch her old YouTube videos from when she was married and to now.... look how her voice has changed it’s laughable

Reactions: 2
And now she needs a two week holiday. On her own ......

Did I miss something? Have Social Services been round?

I don’t know any struggling single mothers that have the ability to run off for a 2 week break!

Reactions: 4
Apparently something happened with ss but she’s deleted it, and it’s happened 4/5 times this year so I wouldn’t really believe it actually happened.... she just wants attention I think! Love how she threw the girls to Bill because she was busy cleaning her house yet was out 20 mins after, she just can’t be arsed with her kids never spends 1-1 time with them there is always someone twerking in her kitchen, or her friends keeping them occupied..... and she’s quick to say spend time with your loved ones and all that bullshit....

Apparently something happened with ss but she’s deleted it, and it’s happened 4/5 times this year so I wouldn’t really believe it actually happened.... she just wants attention I think! Love how she threw the girls to Bill because she was busy cleaning her house yet was out 20 mins after, she just can’t be arsed with her kids never spends 1-1 time with them there is always someone twerking in her kitchen, or her friends keeping them occupied..... and she’s quick to say spend time with your loved ones and all that bullshit....
Other day she was asking her friends whats the plan for going new yr eve but now shes takkng her girls out for a meal spending time with them lol CASSY U NEED TO DO STUFF WITH UR KIDS BECAUSE U WANT TO NOT JUST BECAUSE U BEEN CALLED OUT ABOUT IT U UR FRIENDS ALWAYS COMES BEFORE UR KIDS FACT VERY SAD MY KIDS COME BEFORE ANYTHIN ANYONE EVEN BEFORE MYSELF I WOULD DIE FOR THEM THATS WHAT MOTHERS DO

Last edited:
yeah she drops her kids when it suits her, she’s a joke of a mother!!!! Last night it was for apparent cleaning yet she was out with her mates having dinner.... she can’t be arsed with her kids even when she is with her kids she’s in her phone all the time! She don’t spend quality time with them... guarantee you by 9pm she will be out or have her drop out mates round drinking and doing gear....

Reactions: 5
Belle Hassan from Love Island...

Look at her Instagram story- the girls with the tit eyebrows, one of cassy’s ex friends.

Cassy did them brows 😂 HOWLING.

• Haha
Omg just watched it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha... Cassy does tit brows lol.... I wonder if Cassy tried to steal someone off her or something.... she used to b close to her.... she takes about a hour to do brows and left with a block mess

Omg! She will be laughted out of town.

Have no idea why folks go to her from brows, she is shite at it

Reactions: 1
Think of all the poor girls that have had there eyebrows ruined by this twit. So bad how can she get away with this! I dread to think the mess some girls are in right now over her. Disgusting selfish pig. Needs to practice what she preaches and take her saggy c*nting self to the church 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Noooo omg are those brows genuinely real?! They look like they’ve been done by a 5 year old with a Sharpie and a stencil!! 🤣

They are horrific arent they !,, she probably doesn’t even give them aftercare or the aftercare balm to help them heal. They literally are a joke. Who would even pay for them wtf

I genuinely can’t fathom why any sane person would pay her to touch their brows?! I work in a (proper) hair & beauty salon, and her fake little set up just blows my mind. You just know that the only piece of aftercare ‘advice’ will be Cassy reminding her poor client that she’s the best there is at brows . . . and bye bye! 👋🏻

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 Jesus just watched that belles stories. Anyone know why Casey and that Abby girl aren’t friends anymore?

She’s probably chatted to her ex or bf or chatted tit about them knowing her... or ruined her brows and she won’t fix them lol

Feel so bad for all these girls that have fallen into this trap of hers! Guarantee the next service she offers is removal.. all part of the plan. Watch

Reactions: 1
Think she is slagging of her sister in law on fb. She then put a message on insta saying she wants her hair done and if anyone was free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.