Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that video, there are so many things! It’s easy to do a ‘body glowup’ when you’re still recovering from plastic surgery! What are the 4 business? The shop? JP? Then ...? And, it’s laughable that she uses being a single mum as a pity me, my life’s so hard I can’t go to the gym, statement...you hardly look after those poor girls you cheap ass!

Reactions: 1
Feel so so sorry for beautiful Delilah, always left out! Constantly Bunny on her stories etc probably doesn’t think her own eldest daughter is beautiful enough! It’s like she’s embarrassed of her own child no wonder she looks so unhappy and withdrawn all the time! She will be the child who grows up and says a big fat duck you to her mother not that she deserves the title ‘mother’

Reactions: 2
I have so many questions
Why is she laughing at her daughter crying over a dead hamster Christmas morning?
Why is she openly showing balloon canisters in her car (which she puts her kids in)?
Why does the new boyfriend look 12 and why is he dancing like that?
Why did she brag over that Dagenham necklace he bought her?
What are the 4 businesses she owns?
Why is she making out to be a millionaire when it says on companies house she only earned 33k through JP last year?
Why were her kids eating dinner off their bedroom floor 😩?
WHY WAS THAT SKANK MACEY SMOKING NEXT TO HER BABY?!?!
Why does she do that winking face that makes her look like she’s squeezing out a tit?
Why is she lying about having her lip fillers removed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The house looks like a tip again in that video ... only cleaning she did in 2019 was a squirt of bleach in the bath 😂

I have so many questions
Why is she laughing at her daughter crying over a dead hamster Christmas morning?
Why is she openly showing balloon canisters in her car (which she puts her kids in)?
Why does the new boyfriend look 12 and why is he dancing like that?
Why did she brag over that Dagenham necklace he bought her?
What are the 4 businesses she owns?
Why is she making out to be a millionaire when it says on companies house she only earned 33k through JP last year?
Why were her kids eating dinner off their bedroom floor 😩?
WHY WAS THAT SKANK MACEY SMOKING NEXT TO HER BABY?!?!
Why does she do that winking face that makes her look like she’s squeezing out a tit?
Why is she lying about having her lip fillers removed?
I think the 12 year old is actually her brother, not her boyfriend.

She’s the most selfish rude witch I’ve ever met... have you seen her latest Facebook post? I’m sorry Cassy your kids are in danger with you, you have your girls around dealers, people who assist in crimes, around illegal substances , there face plastered all over the internet when you have it all public, you share there school uniforms, you don’t belt them in a car, you don’t have them in car seats, you smoke around them, you let them meet any one because you can’t hold a relationship down or friendship down, you have the. Round men who attacked you??? And your kids aren’t in danger no? Lol don’t make us laugh, oh and single parent? When the duck are you ever with your kids, there either with bill or your mum because you want to go and get pipe between your legs. there always much happier with bill not you. So yes there are in danger with you. bleeping fool

Reactions: 7
Hope she gets thoroughly investigated, those children are not happy around her. They are made to fit in the her life, her life is not made to fit around them like it should be. That older child looks broken. Eyes can tell a thousand words.

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s at home right now ignoring her kids and refreshing those posts to quickly delete anything negative!

Is Bill on Facebook or instagram? Does he see the tit she posts and allows her to have all of that around his girls?

It’s more than likely it was a social work duty call. She would of cried that she’s a single mum and how much money she’s made on juice plus 🤣. If the kids appears fine and no immediate danger it won’t be investigated much further. They will be opened on the social care system with a case note stating the reason for the visit and out come. If anything comes to light again, they are on the system

Reactions: 4
I particularly love the “go to church” in her status... maybe needs to practice what she preaches there 🤣

Maybe we should send the threads to SS then they might actually act! All the teachers have seen these posts so probably reported by them! She didn’t even pick up her kids one day because she was in the cells over that Gemma and the car! I’d love Bill to have the kids one day then not return them! Not that she would care!

Maybe we should send the threads to SS then they might actually act! All the teachers have seen these posts so probably reported by them! She didn’t even pick up her kids one day because she was in the cells over that Gemma and the car! I’d love Bill to have the kids one day then not return them! Not that she would care!
The SS can’t do anything with a thread. It’s all hear say in their eyes. They need actual proof of what’s she’s doing. Instagram stories etc cant do anything as the kids are not in them when she’s doing certain things. Her friend was smoking in the house with the kids round, social work can only recommend for it not to happen and the risks but she doesn’t care. I’m a social worker and it’s grinds my gear people like Cassey cause they get away with it. We can’t go on their social media as that’s against social work codes etc which is annoying.

One day it will all come crashing down on her. That’s IF the post was even real in the first place, she’s been lacking attention so wouldn’t surprise me if she made it up for a bit of sympathy from the sheep!!! If it is true, they will get her one day... like she said karma will come back around..... so good luck to you Cassy

Reactions: 5
Personally wouldn’t be surprised if it’s someone very close to home, even family. She needs help ASAP and it’s clear she listens to no one. She can’t even take constructive criticism.

Personally wouldn’t be surprised if it’s someone very close to home, even family. She needs help ASAP and it’s clear she listens to no one. She can’t even take constructive criticism.
When her mum tried to tell her and she threatened to stab her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Haha that knockoff website she always shares is also selling ‘Rolex’s’ ... such a fake!
[/QUOTEt ev
It’s more than likely it was a social work duty call. She would of cried that she’s a single mum and how much money she’s made on juice plus 🤣. If the kids appears fine and no immediate danger it won’t be investigated much further. They will be opened on the social care system with a case note stating the reason for the visit and out come. If anything comes to light again, they are on the system
Looks like shes removed her facebook about ss next thing will be shes had a brakedown but she will be open bike for any man tomorrow the stuff the men around kent lond essex and further say about her is unreal but its how she puts it about why they say it she had loads off men on the go while she was with bill yrs before they split its a car crash hoe

Haha that knockoff website she always shares is also selling ‘Rolex’s’ ... such a fake!
[/QUOTEt ev
Its was probley her older brother who lives next door who as nothing to do with cassy because he said shes embarrassments thats coming from her brother and he sees all the riff raff whos shes bringing into her home around them poor girls he had go around once because she kept them awake next door with her music ballons and crimal gang and ss only needs the new bf name to check him and her criminal friends out

Last edited:
Has anyone got screenshots of the status I missed it -_-

That’s probably why she’s finally cleaning her place coz ss will pay her a visit?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.