Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she still trying to convince people to buy juice plus? I’m glad her comments are starting to fill up with people questioning wether it’s all just surgery! Sorry but she fasts which is unhealthy then admits it makes her binge eating disorder come back almost every time she does it? Her body is bought because she doesn’t have the motivation to go to the gym.. she can eat as much plant based stuff as she likes it isn’t going to give her abs and it isn’t going to make her have that 2 inch waste she so desperately desires! how on earth can she coach anyone on how to eat or change there lifestyle when hers is terrible!

& who she trying to kid saying all the lip dissolver was dissolved months ago? Her lips weren’t naturally big 😂🥴

Reactions: 2
Here we go.... she does this every month about getting in shape, and all that bullshit... i See she’s changed her voice again... yesterDEE .... Cassy you always used to say yesterday I don’t get who your trying to be... and now out on New Years with thetravellers ... but you aren’t one but say you are 🤣😂 your so embarrasing Cassy you do realise pretty much every traveller laughs the duck at you and your ways... concentrate on your kids. And go get mental help you really need it... your on a constant downward spiral and think your in control but you really aren’t...

sorry but your ‘glow up’ is a load of bullshit... because to start with it’s all mother bleeping fake.... so I’m reality no one is going to have a fake built tit arse... fake stuck on abs... and a tummy tuck.... lol you chat so much tit Cassy your a full on FOOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is someone having their hair done while lent back on a sofa? Or am I just being thick lol Doesnt look comfy anyway 😂

I’m a bag fan of the Chanel bronzer and I use it every day. I’m not sure what colour her skin is but it’s really not suitable for foundation 😂

Reactions: 1
Did this woman seriously wake her daughter up Christmas day and tell her the dog ate her hamster? Bunny cried her eyes out, Christmas morning.
No santas been or nothing.

Omg her belly 😂 it’s awfull there not even real abs it’s just fat that has been put there and shaped like it’s real!! How can she sit there with that gut out making out she’s done it herself 😂 that would take every hour at the gym 😂 not some Turkish surgery sticking it there! Might so buy some abs myself her followers must bloddy laugh 😂😂 what a classic

Reactions: 4
That ring has never seen a diamond 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
She’s actually mental I swear. That’s some Claire’s accessories tit it looks like a chunk of plastic glued onto a basic band, girl don’t know tit about jewellery. Broke arse Zimmerman strikes again.

Off her head on marching powder
Cassy use to have a flat before she got with bill and its use to be called crack den because she always had the flat full off men as long as they gave her sniff and crack and thats how she lost so much weight after having bugs not jp tit she is known as the bike

• Haha
Let’s be real though, the weight loss was a gastric band weren’t it. Never have I heard anyone lose weight that quickly through any other way and it would be impossible to lose that much weight naturally while being pregnant

She use to live on sniff and starve herself to death but yes i heard same many ppl said it was a band if jp was so good how comes she got keep paying having fat sucked out off her in turkey thats only way she loses any weight she needs some sucked out off her head

Reactions: 3
So her “now that’s a diamond” ring she’s flashed on her stories is from iconic boutique £30 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 niceeeeeeee Cassy...... stop pretending bleeping gif you’re as fake as the bags on your wall

Reactions: 3
Haha that knockoff website she always shares is also selling ‘Rolex’s’ ... such a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.