Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered where she went didn’t realise she got banned where do I look for the other thread

Reactions: 2
Guys sorry to derail but does anyone remember the poster "Happy Lou"who was banned a while back? She was pretending her boyfriend knew G?

Anyway she had a new account and was trolling the nurse mum thread pretending to be involved with the family. She finally got sussed out. It's a wild read!
Just read it! The women is barmy

Reactions: 4
A couple of people pulled her up on some stuff she was saying on here then she just left a couple weeks later..

Who remembers the person that came on here and said there were people looking out for her kids ? I have a feeling that was her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I reckon it was her posting about the girls a few weeks ago too. Didn’t believe them posts were genuinely from someone who knew the girls personally and was in the process of trying to safeguard them. If you look at the language used in those posts on the nurse mums thread , pretty similar to what was posted on here too. Very odd behaviour

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe anyone claiming to be close to the family would come on here and spill (apart from those consistent who know things from mutuals).

Guys sorry to derail but does anyone remember the poster "Happy Lou"who was banned a while back? She was pretending her boyfriend knew G?

Anyway she had a new account and was trolling the nurse mum thread pretending to be involved with the family. She finally got sussed out. It's a wild read!
Her posts always rang alarm bells and contradicted what she had posted before but I never liked to say and then get lynched

Is this nurse mum one of GBs side chicks? I'm lost!
She’s not relevant to the cassy post. It’s just a tattler that previously posted in here pretending to be from bills side of family. She seems to comment on a few posts claiming to know inside info. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I called her out so many times. Knew she was bluffing

Reactions: 7
I was taken in 😂😂you lot are good I believed her as well 😂😂more bleeping fool me she evan up loaded a msg from brockett she pretended to be cassy msg him .. wow all that effort she made to do what .. now that’s on a level of go get help from the your drs isn’t it 😂😂

Who else did she msg ? Wasn’t it cassy old friend as well and people on here pulled her saying that isn’t right

that’s got to be some one needing a tablet or two fk me must be weird to do that

Reactions: 8
How do we know it's the same person? The whole point of Tattle is that we can stay anonymous. Not digging her out but just a bit confused as to how people know it's the same freak 🤔

I’ve looked at the thread but no idea what she’s meant to be doing is it cause she seems to know everything? I’m a bit lost

Reactions: 1
Who needs school? guess we are all just a bunch of sheep sending our kids to school then. Are you hoping they will grow up into the next tik tok twit or insta gong Cassy?

9FCB48AA-879B-4C79-B89B-76CC14EBC305.jpeg

Reactions: 3
why they not at school she dont look sick

She really wants them to grow up with no education honestly being uneducated isn’t a thing cassy..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.