Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please call Angel out on the name of that dog? That's totally nuts! Does anyone think like me and think that's a dig at Cassy??

Reactions: 9
In her video of the dog what is that scab on her lip defo herpes and she always gotta get that poxy bit of scar in such a fool

Reactions: 2
View attachment 785516
Why is her dog up the work top 🤢 her house looks so empty. Why don’t she have no furniture 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh my lord.... that dog as been outside in 5 sq metres, standing in piss and tit and shes now allowing it up her sides.... she is a disgrace..... thats bleeping vile.

My granny use to let her dogs in her place, but sat at the backdoor was a bucket of warm soapy water, a packet of wet wipes and a towel just for the dogs.... she'd open the back door up, wet wipe their arses and wash their paws then dry them before they were allowed to go any further..... never would she allow them up the chairs let alone the kitchen sides, and nevee was them dogs allowed within breathing distance of the dinner table. 🤦‍♀️..... CUE THE WET WIPES ANS THE SOAPY WATER AND DOG TOWEL AT CASSYS BACK DOOR

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to use her imagination a little more dose she think that’s all travellers eat ffs what a div

She honestly makes her self look like a fking weirdo
the shame we are not like her I tell u that I no how to cook a good meal my god she’s such a beg
Boiled bacon, tata and cabbage cass... YOUR WELCOME

Reactions: 5
Have I missed something, are duck lips the craze today or some promo on 10000ml of filler for tenner to look like Donald Duck 😂😂😂😂 or old photos!

She's still not on Facebook is she? I haven't got Instagram so am reliant on you Tattlers to keep me in the loop 😜 xx

she really thinks she’s some thing 😂 what’s with the questions 😂no one cares.. your no one special cassy who dose she think she is. The ego is of the scale she’s engaging with her followers 😂

tit eyebrows tit home life and a tit man 😂

She’s liking all depressing quotes again I think he’s gone back to his family for the week lol Friday soon cass just be patient 🤦‍♀️🤡😩

• Haha
She’s a mug bet the kids are pleased she’s not cooking 😂😂duck her and her cooking 🤮

More your life is like Eastenders nothing to be proud of

Reactions: 3
I think it’s more the fact that we all have hard times in life but watching cassys tit fake life makes us all appreciate how good our own lives actually are 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys sorry to derail but does anyone remember the poster "Happy Lou"who was banned a while back? She was pretending her boyfriend knew G?

Anyway she had a new account and was trolling the nurse mum thread pretending to be involved with the family. She finally got sussed out. It's a wild read!

• Wow
Guys sorry to derail but does anyone remember the poster "Happy Lou"who was banned a while back? She was pretending her boyfriend knew G?

Anyway she had a new account and was trolling the nurse mum thread pretending to be involved with the family. She finally got sussed out. It's a wild read!
im off to find this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.