Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I thought they would still be in the hotel spa oh I see only for a few hours.. some weekend 😂 they can be together who really cares.. no one she’s still a scab and he’s a scab lover and they suit.. 🤮

She’s a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whether they're together or not, pull up a seat ladies and enjoy the show, she's a joke, lost her kids, only sees them for a couple of hours a week, she cares more for this G Muppet than she does for anyone else, including, her kids her family, she has no real friends, her business is tit!! people looking on her business page seeing all the dogs there in a tiny space outside her shed, pissing and shitting all over the place, the stench in there 🤮🤮
She's a loser, even when she thought she was winning with her JP money, everyone who came in contact with her knew she was a dirty woman, money or no money!!

Reactions: 6
Whether they're together or not, pull up a seat ladies and enjoy the show, she's a joke, lost her kids, only sees them for a couple of hours a week, she cares more for this G Muppet than she does for anyone else, including, her kids her family, she has no real friends, her business is tit!! people looking on her business page seeing all the dogs there in a tiny space outside her shed, pissing and shitting all over the place, the stench in there 🤮🤮
She's a loser, even when she thought she was winning with her JP money, everyone who came in contact with her knew she was a dirty woman, money or no money!!
Is her losing the kids a confirmed thing? I missed this!

Reactions: 2
Is her losing the kids a confirmed thing? I missed this!
She never has them, a couple of hours a few times a week, all since she cut herself up in front of them and took pictures to send to people, she's a scum bag!!

Reactions: 3
She never has them, a couple of hours a few times a week, all since she cut herself up in front of them and took pictures to send to people, she's a scum bag!!
Oooo well this is good information! I was curious as she never seems to have them

Interesting that she will never make it public that she’s lost her kids and they now live with Bill
What a woman she is when she can’t even have the children she birthed full time

That woman on here the other week said they aint with bill full time, its a long process and he cant just take them

Big difference between Bill having them majority of the time and saying she's lost her kids.

Reactions: 5
Just looking at manky lips insta page. Followers are dropping, approx 40 likes on posts. I actually think word is getting about that her work is tit and she runs her business from a zoo. When is she going to wake up and smell the coffee! Get a stable job, be a good role model as a single parents! You my dear don’t know what stable is! You have absolutely ZERO - nothing!

Imagine working at that spa and seeing gb bring different whores in every weekend! 😂😂😂😂

Hopefully karma will bite her hard. Puppies that you can’t look after, feeding them the wrong food, prob not been to vets for any checks as that would cost over 200 quid, that’s two sets of tit brows. Kids you can’t look after. Friends nil. And then gb what a bleeping catch, arm robber, drug dealer and a fraud.
God, what a life you have! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was she at the spa with him cause on his watch page it seems he’s in New York? Not sure how likely that is tho….

Was she at the spa with him cause on his watch page it seems he’s in New York? Not sure how likely that is tho….
Them yellow cabs were down where he works 😂

magine working at that spa and seeing gb bring different whores in every weekend! 😂😂😂😂
Oh the shame that’s just it if he respected her he would never do that taking her there is a insult.. it’s good any way let her see after they have broke up what a mug she has been ... it was only few months he took Brodie 😂for her birthday.. I mean if she was that happy with him why the hell she walking round the place taking pictures not relaxing together weird ..the disrespect is real any man can take you any where but when they take u to a place that’s his local gang bang well

Cassy that’s what you get you wanted him now u got him now let’s watch this unfold.. lc is going to find her self a nice man The kids are going to live with there dad full time evan tho he has them most any way.. she has put g first before every thing when he can’t evan take her any where that he’s not been with other women .. evan blowing out your mum so a big lesson for you cassy is coming

Last edited:
I think he must get off on the staff seeing him coming with loads of diff girls, makes him feel like a player

I met loads of women like her she’s the type that would walk out and leave them for G and when it all goes tits up blame it on mental health

They are filming the new Indiana Jones film in Hatton garden, so it was a film set

Just seen Bill posted that his brother in law passed away, such sad news for his sister and all the family. May he have the best bed in heaven x

I met loads of women like her she’s the type that would walk out and leave them for G and when it all goes tits up blame it on mental health
That’s exactly what shes done!

Seen bills brother in law has passed away
Q cassy her two penny’s worth about him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.