Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy is all mouth or uses a weapon but still no good I no few women whats phoned cassy to ask her to meet for a fight one off the women still waiting bump into her she was slagging the womens little children off like the kids was grown up so the mum phoned xassy told her meet because she was going kick her big fanny in cassy had all mouth on phone but never showed up to face the women but cassy like slagging little kids off thou thats reason her other best friend Claire has nothing do with women was downstair with her kids while cassy was ment be getting ready to go out but she was doing a live saying the girls kids where wild out off control ect cassy tough only thing tough about cassy is that leather skin off hers cassy how many women as called u out for a fight and u was always the no show

Reactions: 7
Cassy is all mouth or uses a weapon but still no good I no few women whats phoned cassy to ask her to meet for a fight one off the women still waiting bump into her she was slagging the womens little children off like the kids was grown up so the mum phoned xassy told her meet because she was going kick her big fanny in cassy had all mouth on phone but never showed up to face the women but cassy like slagging little kids off thou thats reason her other best friend Claire has nothing do with women was downstair with her kids while cassy was ment be getting ready to go out but she was doing a live saying the girls kids where wild out off control ect cassy tough only thing tough about cassy is that leather skin off hers cassy how many women as called u out for a fight and u was always the no show
Tbh she could never come too where I’m from and disrespect people how she does in her area, she sticks to that area because she knows where to hide. She’s a rat.🐀. Foul little witch she is

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, having a good old read on here! Showing us your care for your animals, we all know you tell lies! If you are reading on here! Sort your life out, your house isn’t a home, dogs need to find a proper home not a dodgy cupboard. Your kids are non existent, same as gb, no friends. Sad lonely person. See you are super busy with clients today! Downhill spiral!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Puppy farm thats why they are all girls she will bread all of them soon and make thoasands . Many people I know stopped dealing drugs and went into breeding dogs people making thoasands . But it is so wrong 😑 it won’t be her making the money it be g he will use her to keep the dogs in her house then he sells and makes a good load of cash .

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the customer knows she’s had an unintentional hair cut as well….🙄

BF13F939-09C0-415D-BB8B-DE73C7B0C803.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who’s bleeping face has all that hair on it.., nope can’t deal with that lol satisfying isn’t the right word lol

Reactions: 2
Puppy farm thats why they are all girls she will bread all of them soon and make thoasands . Many people I know stopped dealing drugs and went into breeding dogs people making thoasands . But it is so wrong 😑 it won’t be her making the money it be g he will use her to keep the dogs in her house then he sells and makes a good load of cash .
It is sad that people use dogs just for money. My friend's family breed dogs but they keep them for weeks, make sure the buyers are genuine, keep in touch, get photos updates etc. plus they are KC registered and trusted dog breeders but people that use them for puppy farms and just money is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 4
That video of her dogs my good lord the dog is eating out of one of her cereal bowls. No bleeping travelling woman would ever allow it. To us it's the lowest of the low. You NEVER let an animal eat out of your china, its moggardy, one of the scummiest insulting thing to ever do to a gypsy rackley. The old cunts a fool and a fraud. Shes made me bodily ill doing that the old luveny 🤢🤮

Reactions: 12
That video of her dogs my good lord the dog is eating out of one of her cereal bowls. No bleeping travelling woman would ever allow it. To us it's the lowest of the low. You NEVER let an animal eat out of your china, its moggardy, one of the scummiest insulting thing to ever do to a gypsy rackley. The old cunts a fool and a fraud. Shes made me bodily ill doing that the old luveny 🤢🤮

I can't see that one

Is that golf course ever used? Like I'm sure if it is they don't want people walking their 5 dogs on it shitting all over it??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.