Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look g is at some back stage gangster thing lol don’t evan no what hes doing with his Hatton cap on it’s just strange .. no dog pictures today oh cassy if you could only see from the out side in

Reactions: 4
The girls were born on star lane..... its a fact travellers are family, family family. Them girls would be better off on the site than with their mother.... END OF. They are hapoy with him and his family.
I don’t think anyone is disputing that, they need stability in their life. If it on the site with Bills family that’s where they should be! Cassy can do her house up a thousand times but if they feel unsafe it’s not a home!

Cassy is a selfish cow and she’s not changing for now some thing will break and she will hand over the children to there dad and yes they would love it on a site playing with there mates full time and with there dad..not at home with her feeding them tit and not giving them routine

Reactions: 2
Bills partner also deserves some credit because she is also taking on those 2 beautiful girls and giving them what their own mum isn’t. Bills always been a good dad and I’m sure he’s picked wisely now after all he went through with Cassie and her huge ego. People say money don’t change u well there’s a clear example of it she thought she was too good for him! Now who’s not good enough to raise her children properly?!

Reactions: 12
I believe it as well it all adds up to what we were all thinking any way.. seems they have had enough of her tit as well to much .. her little girls will go to there dad soon enough I reckon they are noting every thing down so when there ready they have enough proof

Her bullshit is just not stopping it’s mad I no but I bet she has been called in to the office and ss have been round

It’s her emotional damage she’s doing to her kids more than any thing but it just seems she keeps getting away with stuff

Guess who’s following G and he’s following her

That’s cassys old mate isn’t it the girls eyebrows she messed up

Cassy don’t follow her friend Abby tho
Didn’t abi just call her a Bish aswell public ally...and George is showing Absolutley no loyalty or respect to his girlfriend by being friends for us all to see on IG... 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully we carry on and keep those little girls in our thoughts and prayers like we have all this time, and something will be done! Seems like it won’t be long now 🤞🏼 I don’t even know cassy from Adam just randomly came across her about JP but honestly would be happy to see her grow a lonely old woman with nobody to love or love her back cos she doesn’t deserve it!

Her meltdowns pending because hes out probably ignoring her but still uploading to insta and the only way she knows how is to bring out the attention card and play it to its maximum. Pathetic excuse for a human being..

&& I'm sure everyone here will agree. Over 27 threads the girls have always been a massive priority to us. The amount of reports and investigations we've all made to try and protect them. WE HOPE more than anything the stuff you see here can help get them to a safe place with their dad x

Reactions: 11
Didn’t abi just call her a Bish aswell public ally...and George is showing Absolutley no loyalty or respect to his girlfriend by being friends for us all to see on IG... 😂😫
Bad tit that is 😂😂 That girl hasn’t forgive her for those eyebrows Them bad boys need there own thread .. revenge is following your boyfriend making sure he follows me to 😂so wrong 👌cassy & A got beef over brockett

Reactions: 3
Bad tit that is 😂😂 That girl hasn’t forgive her for those eyebrows Them bad boys need there own thread .. revenge is following your boyfriend making sure he follows me to 😂so wrong 👌cassy & A got beef over brockett
I hope she fucks him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cassy it’s not you tonight girl my good god why let a man pick u up and put u down like that just duck him of and concentrate on your kids no man is worth your kids

I hope she fucks him 🤣
😂😂😂The way she has her arse out I think she might what is it with girls taking there kit of for social media put it away not every one needs to see your body core she reminds me of cassy as well Extra

G will be on her I reckon

Cassy will be crying into her pillow tonight once she clocks or there will be murders

The shame will be to much your old mate following your boyfriend oh god I can see it now cat fight pending

I contacted ss with a photo of the self harm, I think a lot on here did, and if you sent that to the school, then they are bound by law to contact ss. I don't know what school they go to, but I definitely know that people on here reported her to ss.
I would just like to point out that I’m not from Rainham, and it took me 4 minutes just now to search schools and find confirmation of which primary school Delilah is enrolled at.
The Family Liaison Officer will be working closely with Bill and the children; and will likely be building up a profile or report. If you have any further evidence to support those with the best interests of the children I suggest sending info that way.

Reactions: 5
A lot of what this silly tart does is for our benefit. We plant the seeds and my god it delivers. All
That stuff about her kids now her insta is flooded with pics of her kids. Funny that!!!! The dog thing is to make people talk about her! I actually don’t think GB has any input, I reckon it’s all her doing. Thinking she can look after animals, She is GB puppet, nothing more. She is proper fucked in the head, she will sink herself. Let the professional do there jobs with her kids! There is enough red tape without us adding to it. All will come out in the wash! She will be living in a tent soon and bill will have those kids. Karma will get her! All in good time!

Also some of those pics she posts of fucked faces, really aren’t doing you any favours! The pic you posted of your diary has no appointments in it what so ever! Cheap promos, discounts on treatment! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I guess you need to pay for the tit house Reno and shag cabin! Things aren’t great are they! Six figure Trent setter now £6.00 Trent setter.

I think she is hilarious because she is so deluded! Crack on, please give us something good today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s off the grid 😂😂 2 days he will be back on! In the time it takes her to keep archiving photos etc every week she could of cooked her girls l bit of dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would feel so stupid keep taking pictures of and on .. where are the dogs ? Moved on ? I can’t believe she has now a profile picture of bug when she was little ... she is defo on here reading .

I’m shocked at Sophia comment weeks ago. I’m sorry she’s only still standing because she’s running after all the men. She’s a terrible mother ! If she had any compassion in her and love for those girls she’d stay single and look after them !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked at Sophia comment weeks ago. I’m sorry she’s only still standing because she’s running after all the men. She’s a terrible mother ! If she had any compassion in her and love for those girls she’d stay single and look after them !!!
Another brass that’s why, birds of a feather flock together

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.