Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is evidence, and social media provides those close to the children the ability to view what is going on when the girls are not with Bill. However in terms of the appropriate services- reports of what is posted on social media unfortunately does not and is not considered in court (unless for example it was a video of her slapping/beating a child or consistent derogatory words directed to them)

Cassy posts her "happy" life on social media, which we all know is absolutely fabricated. But we must remember it is reports from the school, the SEN team, the child psychology team and the educational psychologists assessments and reports which hold the weight. Please be assured that the school and Bill are very well informed on what is happening and are working in the correct manner to ensure they are safe long term and have the best opportunities and environment to eventually heal from the childhood trauma that they both have endured.

Please also remember that Cassy is incredible volatile and unpredictable, there has always been a genuine fear that she would do something far worse to those girls to spite Bill, they are consistently used as weapons, and Bill & family are very cautious to keep things as stable for the girls as possible under difficult circumstances.
Well I for one am glad you posted this it shows that someone at least has got the welfare of the girls at the top of the list.unlike Cassy who just thinks about herself.

Reactions: 10
There is evidence, and social media provides those close to the children the ability to view what is going on when the girls are not with Bill. However in terms of the appropriate services- reports of what is posted on social media unfortunately does not and is not considered in court (unless for example it was a video of her slapping/beating a child or consistent derogatory words directed to them)

Cassy posts her "happy" life on social media, which we all know is absolutely fabricated. But we must remember it is reports from the school, the SEN team, the child psychology team and the educational psychologists assessments and reports which hold the weight. Please be assured that the school and Bill are very well informed on what is happening and are working in the correct manner to ensure they are safe long term and have the best opportunities and environment to eventually heal from the childhood trauma that they both have endured.

Please also remember that Cassy is incredible volatile and unpredictable, there has always been a genuine fear that she would do something far worse to those girls to spite Bill, they are consistently used as weapons, and Bill & family are very cautious to keep things as stable for the girls as possible under difficult circumstances.
At least they have people looking out for them I hope Bill gets full custody soon!!

Reactions: 6
I just don't get why with all this Evidence nothing is really done. It's heartbreaking. Ive got kids close to hers in age and I can't imagine what a head duck she has been to them! She needs locking up. Won't be long before she looses the house.
Bill is the protective factor in a social care assessment. Because the girls have him in their lives and Cassy most likely meets their most basic needs (food, now have beds) they don’t meet the threshold for removal. Bill will have to do this the hard way via the court.

We also don’t know how entrenched in the traveller lifestyle Bill really is. Removing those girls and housing them permanently on Star Lane presents its own issues for social services. As I recall the number of professionals allowed onto the site is very small and they aren't trusted.

Reactions: 9
There is support for travellers now that discrimination against them is recognised not sure how good it is though 🤷‍♀️ Bill will also have to play his hand carefully and go against many of his own beliefs and the traveller ways to succeed! The fact he hasn’t gone in and ripped the kids out and refused her access shows he is taking advice and going around it the right way. We’ve all begged On here for Bill to step in now we know he’s being doing the best he can do with it all! Cassy will trip herself up! I’m sure if things go seriously tits up with G he would expose her messages to Bill etc I’m in no doubt she has made threats showing how unstable she is and hospital and doctors records will back it too. I hope so anyway! All the fancy bags and designer clothes for the kids make no difference if their parent is unstable and a liability to their mental health 😢

Reactions: 7
After 27 threads to hear confirmation that somethings actually being done to protect them girls is amazing. I just hope its soon and they can live the life they deserve. As children not photo props. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
After 27 threads to hear confirmation that somethings actually being done to protect them girls is amazing. I just hope its soon and they can live the life they deserve. As children not photo props. ❤

I am so glad I did post and you have all been lovely so thank you for that.

But please DO NOT stop posting, the threads are all watched obviously by her too. But those that are doing there best do read through these and as I said previously. Things that perhaps we do not see on social media but that are picked up by you all are of a huge benefit. We miss alot due to the constant posting and deleting, with the vigilance of us all, and our combined understanding that cassy is incapable of being what a mother should be, we can all play a part in keeping those girls safe and everyone informed, whilst the Legal frameworks and timelines are adhered to. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am so glad I did post and you have all been lovely so thank you for that.

But please DO NOT stop posting, the threads are all watched obviously by her too. But those that are doing there best do read through these and as I said previously. Things that perhaps we do not see on social media but that are picked up by you all are of a huge benefit. We miss alot due to the constant posting and deleting, with the vigilance of us all, and our combined understanding that cassy is incapable of being what a mother should be, we can all play a part in keeping those girls safe and everyone informed, whilst the Legal frameworks and timelines are adhered to. ❤❤
Do you know if angel still gets to see the girls? Or is she just as messed up as Cassy?

Reactions: 2
I worry about Delialh all the time. That little girl is full of anger, anxiety, worry. I feel she will develop severe abandonment issues. I also worry that bunny will gain more weight and use food as comfort. I feel Cassy just plies them with junk food and designer bags and iPhones. Girls do not need Gucci and phones in their hands all day long- they need, dollies, colouring books and a home-cooked meal, a warm home, and bath and set bedtimes - NOT being dragged up London on a school night!!! I pray to God they are saved soon.

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately it takes ALOT for SS to remove children, more than you would think is necessary as they are bound by law. I work with LAC children and the thresholds are ridiculous and too low to protect a lot of children

Reactions: 12
She must be seething that someone has actually come on here and confirmed what we already know- she's a tit mum. She portrays herself to be this doting mum when we all know what she really is. Her Friday night will consist of going through a list as long as the Eiffel Tower of people who could have possibly gone on here and confirmed everything. She is a full on car crash!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cassy will come unstuck honestly when those children are old enough they will be telling her with out fear.. ss like to work with families not take kids away..Cassy needs to put those children first for a change and choose them over the lates man.. there’s nothing ss can do with out proof
Emotional abuse is what she should be done for as it’s what they have seen the unstable mind of there mum who just keeps on making wrong decisions we no shes a cow but those kids do love there mum all kids do love there mums but cassy needs a lesson that children are not your mates and you can’t do what u like The school and close family members should be there and do what they can but honestly she needs another knock on the door

It’s just sad for the children but I have a feeling there’s some thing going to go down soon it’s been to quiet and when your lessons of life hit well just say she’s going to get hit by a tone of what she needs

Why is he following her ex mate Abby lol so strange he follows girls but not her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is he following her ex mate Abby lol so strange he follows girls but not her 🤣
I think he does it to wind her up and mind duck her. Constantly make her worry he is moving on so she does whatever he says.

The poster above who knows them all says Lucy is the brains behind all his dodgy deals and using girls. You always said she was too scared to leave him etc.

Reactions: 2
I think he does it to wind her up and mind duck her. Constantly make her worry he is moving on so she does whatever he says.

The poster above who knows them all says Lucy is the brains behind all his dodgy deals and using girls. You always said she was too scared to leave him etc.
Yer I did see that lol I just think it’s funny when people say that sort of thing I’m tired of saying how it really it is. If people remotely new her they wouldn’t be saying she is enjoying this tit cos it’s far from it.

Reactions: 3
All been quiet on the puppy farm front lol bored of them already lol
Lets hope RSPCA has shut them down!

Yer I did see that lol I just think it’s funny when people say that sort of thing I’m tired of saying how it really it is. If people remotely new her they wouldn’t be saying she is enjoying this tit cos it’s far from it.
I think people just don't know what to think or make of it. Some say she is the brains behind it all others she is a victim.

Reactions: 3
Reading this is so sad I feel so bloody sorry for her children bless their hearts

Bill is the protective factor in a social care assessment. Because the girls have him in their lives and Cassy most likely meets their most basic needs (food, now have beds) they don’t meet the threshold for removal. Bill will have to do this the hard way via the court.

We also don’t know how entrenched in the traveller lifestyle Bill really is. Removing those girls and housing them permanently on Star Lane presents its own issues for social services. As I recall the number of professionals allowed onto the site is very small and they aren't trusted.
The girls were born on star lane..... its a fact travellers are family, family family. Them girls would be better off on the site than with their mother.... END OF. They are hapoy with him and his family.

Reactions: 12
The girls were born on star lane..... its a fact travellers are family, family family. Them girls would be better off on the site than with their mother.... END OF. They are hapoy with him and his family.
Agreed he takes them everywhere and does everything when they are their always posts pictures of them bathed and in clean jarmers hair all done then trips out to the zoo parks feeding the ducks walks you name it … both the girls would be a lot better of surrounded by their family in star lane … money can’t buy love cassy you bleep!!! Hope he moves the girls to a new school closer to him away from that absolute idiot of a so called mother especially since I have read about the eldest bed wetting 😩 she must be so frightened

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.