Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she secure her children in a car properly? And feed them proper food?
I find it funny how she posts memes and quotes about no one knowing about her relationship yet doesnt give 2 fucks that we know she’s a tit mother, she doesn’t explain away all the evidence for that. Imagine caring about what your relationship appears like to strangers and not your parenting.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on the last thread, that dogs food looks cheap and nasty. Where’s the raw meat, the egg, the vitamin supplements? Looks like tinned dog food, dry biscuits and a few random carrots thrown in to make it look customised

Reactions: 7
Let her think shes winning in life. Suppose she thinks her and G are in business together 🤣🤣🤣. The arse is falling out of dog breeding shes 18 months too later. She be left with tit loads of dogs.

If the girl is happy with sharing a bloke, watching his ex get everything including a child 🤣🤣🤣 then she'll be over the moon with piles of dog tit and a house full of fleas 🤣.

Shes sticking to G like tit because he has a name for himself. No travelling man wants her, they only want her as a spunk bucket to pass around. She will never make a wife. She had her chance and she blew it by thinking she was gonna be big and famous and better than Bill. But the truth was Bill was too good for her and her getting rich and 'famous' done Bill a massive favour when she fucked off. It was a blessing.

Anyway i have a new business idea for ya cass..... what about a purfume line????? Ive thought of a name for it.... DESPERATION by cassy ann.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Been watching for a while but never sure if I should post. However after recent events I felt I should. I know Cassy to a degree and I know others previously involved with her exceptionally well (read between the lines) I do not say this lightly but that woman needs to be locked up, either criminally or for psychiatric assistance. The misery she has caused and continues to cause those around her is abhorrent and relentless. Those children as we all know are carted out for image purposes only- not only are they severely behind educationally but the emotional toll it has had on Bug especially is so severely detrimental the child continues to wet herself during the night and she presents a constant state of nervousness and childhood anxiety. Despite the consistent hard work of Bill and his side of the family, those at school who care for her daily she has suffered long term emotional neglect from her mother that will stay with her for many years to come. Thankfully bunny is a tad more resilient than her sister and seems to (for now) allow alot to go over hear head. Sadly as again all can see she has ZERO money. She is living in constant debt based on her previous income so up until recently she has had the luxury of credit facilities that she no longer has/maxed out. The debt collection agencies are consistently knocking however as she really has nothing of value left other than some new tiles and a sofa club financed sofa (not knocking sofa club) she has nothing for them.

As for the not so lovely G 🙄 he is already under investigation for puppy farming, hence why he is stashing dogs at her house. I will certainly give it to the man he has a knack of running carefully orchestrated if not illegal businesses. The watch shop is a front for 'cleaning' his ill gotten gains. No one really buys from him and he operates in general on a cash basis, he has CIFAs markers against his name which means he is unable to open bank accounts or accessing credit facilities. He openly sleeps with other women but all whilst he is chucking cassy a few pounds she will allow it.

As far as lc is concerned. I can categorically state she is the absolute brains in this whole hideous saga. Sadly one day his dirty money will be her downfall, however she is savvy enough to invest and protect what she does have ensuring her children will be okay. She knows full well what he does and yet she dangles the carrot infront of him because ultimately she is his real love and he will do anything for her. She doesn't want or need him but she knows what lengths he will go to to protect her and the children. So i think we ought not to forget that she is the puppet master and G is the puppet. What that makes cassy we can all conclude!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The little one is wearing her socks back to front and bless her hate to say it but looks a state this witch just don’t care

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the last thread, that dogs food looks cheap and nasty. Where’s the raw meat, the egg, the vitamin supplements? Looks like tinned dog food, dry biscuits and a few random carrots thrown in to make it look customised
At least she’s bothered to cut the carrots up for the dogs and not shoved a load of whole ones in their bowl like she does everyone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been watching for a while but never sure if I should post. However after recent events I felt I should. I know Cassy to a degree and I know others previously involved with her exceptionally well (read between the lines) I do not say this lightly but that woman needs to be locked up, either criminally or for psychiatric assistance. The misery she has caused and continues to cause those around her is abhorrent and relentless. Those children as we all know are carted out for image purposes only- not only are they severely behind educationally but the emotional toll it has had on Bug especially is so severely detrimental the child continues to wet herself during the night and she presents a constant state of nervousness and childhood anxiety. Despite the consistent hard work of Bill and his side of the family, those at school who care for her daily she has suffered long term emotional neglect from her mother that will stay with her for many years to come. Thankfully bunny is a tad more resilient than her sister and seems to (for now) allow alot to go over hear head. Sadly as again all can see she has ZERO money. She is living in constant debt based on her previous income so up until recently she has had the luxury of credit facilities that she no longer has/maxed out. The debt collection agencies are consistently knocking however as she really has nothing of value left other than some new tiles and a sofa club financed sofa (not knocking sofa club) she has nothing for them.

As for the not so lovely G 🙄 he is already under investigation for puppy farming, hence why he is stashing dogs at her house. I will certainly give it to the man he has a knack of running carefully orchestrated if not illegal businesses. The watch shop is a front for 'cleaning' his ill gotten gains. No one really buys from him and he operates in general on a cash basis, he has CIFAs markers against his name which means he is unable to open bank accounts or accessing credit facilities. He openly sleeps with other women but all whilst he is chucking cassy a few pounds she will allow it.

As far as lc is concerned. I can categorically state she is the absolute brains in this whole hideous saga. Sadly one day his dirty money will be her downfall, however she is savvy enough to invest and protect what she does have ensuring her children will be okay. She knows full well what he does and yet she dangles the carrot infront of him because ultimately she is his real love and he will do anything for her. She doesn't want or need him but she knows what lengths he will go to to protect her and the children. So i think we ought not to forget that she is the puppet master and G is the puppet. What that makes cassy we can all conclude!!
This is gut wrenching reading that about that beautiful little girl 😢

Reactions: 16

Have social services not been involved regarding the children?

Reactions: 8

Surely she has been reported? This just breaks my heart that they are so far behind their peers, and that poor girl of hers is full of fear and anxiety. When having children you would think a person does everything in her power to do right by her child, but sadly it’s not the case with Cassy. I prey your god she and bunny can escape this evil witch. There are people out there that can’t have kids and then you have this cum bucket, blessed with 2 children and she just doesn’t give 2 shots about them. Bill if you are reading, please save your girls

I’m sorry to say it, but if those children of hers where animals they would have been dumped along time ago, she already wants to have another. Hey Cassy you bleep, you can do do overs with children, your a tit mother, get your bleeping act together

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I actually hope you are Bills partner and able to look out for the poor babies they need grounded role models xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 754421Poor Girl, Cassy done her up like a kipper 🥴
Did cassy do Abigails brows then?

That’s very interesting! Ive often with feted if lc is this poor emotionally abused woman or is the the brains behind it all letting her man have his side ho’s so he make the money to fund the nice lifestyle using their houses for dogs, cars for drug runs etc etc

Reactions: 7
Marking my space!
Anyone else been sitting how tryna figure out who the is the new person is 😂🤔
Kinda thinking bills partner...but would they no that much about g an lc 😂

Reactions: 3

Thank you so much for your honesty. This pieces together exactly what we all suspected. If your children aren't your absolute world, then something has gone wrong. The fact that Cassy is so brazen, even about things that are close to the law, speaks volumes and I'm just so sorry you are still dealing with all this relentless tit. She no longer has this fake persona. This is the real Cassy that we are all seeing and I don't like her one bit. I hope you feel better for speaking out and thank you for all you are doing to protect those dear children ❤

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.