Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't be that sick if she's feeding them cream cakes. Hardly a pamper day if Bunny is glued to the iPad is it. Even Bunny doesn't look as happy as she normally does. Poor girls - only get one chance in life but it will be more evidence for SS if attendance drops below 90%

Reactions: 4
why they not at school she dont look sick

She really wants them to grow up with no education honestly being uneducated isn’t a thing cassy..
Prob coz she wants them to be proper travelling gels 🙄

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see angels lives this morning she deleted them shortly after. She was playing with the dogs on the table they were sat on a towel then she put them down and done her skincare routine and then wiped her face dry with the towel

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A couple of people pulled her up on some stuff she was saying on here then she just left a couple weeks later..

Who remembers the person that came on here and said there were people looking out for her kids ? I have a feeling that was her

How do we know it's the same person? The whole point of Tattle is that we can stay anonymous. Not digging her out but just a bit confused as to how people know it's the same freak 🤔
Mods confirmed it. Think they keep banning her as she pretends to know people in threads then messages DMs them on insta etc which is not allowed.

She talked alot about "safeguarding" on Nurse Mum thread too, like the poster on here other week saying it was all being investigated.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Prob coz she wants them to be proper travelling gels 🙄
Caddy as a grammar education..... but shes stopping her girls from one..... surely her duck ups must ring in her head that her children need an education. Most travellers now send their children to school. I know some that have become laywers etc. Really cass as been rowing and stalking G alnight and couldn't get her cellulite arse out of bed this morning and thats why she now wants cudfle with the children..... ppoor things being subjected to spending an extra 6 hours with that bleeping thing!!!!

OH CASS YOU FALL OUT WITH YA MOTHER, BROTHERS ETC..... NOT YOUR CHILDREN!!!! SO WHY U BEING A SPITEFUL bleep AND USING THE GIRLS AGAINST YOUR FAMILY 🤔🤔🤔 I KNOW YA FRAICHE CREME, COVIC 19, GLOW tit NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD, GERMAN MOTHER IS BAT tit CRAZY.... BUT bleeping HELL THE WAY SHE CARES FOR HER GRAN GIRLS CANT BE QUESTIONED..... THEY GET A NORMAL LIFE WITH HER (OLD GERMAN JEAN SLATER) DONT BE SUCH A SPITEFUL witch, THEM GIRLS MUST BE MISSING HER TERRIBLE

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This thread is getting so boring. Cassy needs to liven up. I’m back off to Becky holts thread to watch her have a meltdown and Chuck her bfs balenciagas off a balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cassy being the loving mother tonight she uses them children for to much emotional support honestly brockett must of done one.. evan the change of photo.. children are for life cassy not just for 24 hrs Take your children to school terrible missing out on so much ..

If I was nan to those children I would be banging on her door if she stopped me from seeing them it’s a wicked thing to do to use kids as weapons

Reactions: 2
Can’t think why I would’ve been blocked but I can’t see her Instagram anymore?

Reactions: 1
Face it, she zero going for her. She definitely isn’t Mary poppies and you will not be getting a mother of the year award.

But hey it’s Friday, county lines, and gb might actually make an appearance 😂😂😂 if he isn’t gobbling Big Macs in some other slags bed. 😂😂

enjoy face bleeping today.

Walked the dogs yet or it is not your thing in rain! I think not!

The only time them dogs are walked is when she takes a picture all bullshit..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.