Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad had no ties with the romanys or travellers whatsoever. Her dad left when she was 3 and a half. She goes on like he gave her away at her wedding! She don't even remember him ffs! All she's got is a few photos of them when she was two before he got banged up and left them all. Angel soon moved on and got re married. Cassy is a joke. She ain't got an ounce of romany in her. Shes an absolute fool.
Her dads dad so her grand farvy was a half gypsy, her granny wasn't so her grand farvy was half, so her dad was a quatre, so cassy is 1/8 gypsy🤣🤣🤣. Her second cousins all act like they are travelling people. But they all got humpteen kids with humpteen fathers 🤭 so they are travellers when they want to be. Shes more german than romany

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thats
Her dads dad so her grand farvy was a half gypsy, her granny wasn't so her grand farvy was half, so her dad was a quatre, so cassy is 1/8 gypsy🤣🤣🤣. Her second cousins all act like they are travelling people. But they all got humpteen kids with humpteen fathers 🤭 so they are travellers when they want to be. Shes more german than romany
Proper German bleep thats for sure I suppose she thinks now she's had 100s off travellers boys for hr I wouldn't say 1 nightstand because they never hung around after she gave them what ever they wanted

Reactions: 4
Seriously can you imagine a travelling man with Angel? 🙈😂 it’s all BS there’s more travellers been in cassy than the percentage she is traveller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meltdown pending I take it 😂

lasted all of what a day 😂 does she not feel embarrassed at all . Does she still not realise it’s a one night bang every other month 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously can you imagine a travelling man with Angel? 🙈😂 it’s all BS there’s more travellers been in cassy than the percentage she is traveller 😂
It doesn't make sense though as cassy was born in germany......

Reactions: 2
I’m more worried about the mad cow with new filler 😂😂watch out Frankenstein cassy trying to make you look like one of his helpers😂 she’s gone from al express to wish

Tell you what get to duck if think you and your filler going any where near my face she’s defo gone cheaper so boy watch this space no way should girls that do two day corses be aloud to practice..

Reactions: 1
Haha another McDonald’s, well it’s got abit of lettuce in it so it’s healthy right cass lol

Reactions: 5
he treats u well cassy he left u at home to pick up the tit while he eats out 😂😂
4ED06D97-A744-4D12-ADA3-19104D963C09.jpg

And your garden is disgusting don’t be lazy woman clean that garden up smelly

Poor dogs fell a sleep with Boredom I bet lazy cow couldn’t put brockett down could not be fucked to walk them ... you and brockett with 5 dogs in the park walking the dogs not your thing your ... just rotten

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow Bill is hot!!
She messed up bad ever leaving him. Now she gets to shag a gerbil once a week instead. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now personal page shout outs desperate old hag!

And lost part of her house for that small bit of room? That Doberman full size won’t even be able to turn round in it.

Old rocket brocket really done her up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so sad all of those dogs are so adorable. I have frenchies and they are not the easiest of dogs. Dobermans need loads of exercise and space. Springers need hours of exercise, training and stimulation. The Pom is prob the only one that isnt too high maintenance other than regular grooming. Poor pups just to be used as breeding witches, witches shouldn’t have a first litter before 2 years old, she won’t be able to last them out that long, bleeping vile witch despise her. Can’t even look after kids properly.

Also I bet her garden hums especially after it rains I have to dettol my paving twice a day due to the stench of dog piss and it’s only one of my dogs that pisses in that area.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
OMg them dogs must be freezing that Pom and the cocker will end up matted up bad if she leaves them like that all damp all the time. The spaniel will be the first to go they require so much mental and physical excersize

Reactions: 2
Cassy begging ppl cheap shout out to build ur business ok now 1 urs are not all genuine followers i no this for fact because u brought 1000s when u started jp so it made cece project look good 2 u have how many failed business now so who the duck wants someone to give there business a shout out from a no body who has fake follower who can't even keep her business from failing but thinks she can help everyone build there's cassy give it up everyone new how fake u where how u was ripping ppl off with cece but u always denied it but u outted ur self by glouting the other week how fake cecce was so tell me why someone would give a lowlife who ripped so many valuable ill disabled ppl off for there money there money to shout out ur a no body u where always anybody but ur a scummy no body now enjoy ur maccys while gs out with his family or anotherside chick in restaurant

I wanna see this bill guy lol how do I find him 😂
Go back a page or 2 his pic is there

So normally she keeps the pups in those tiny little pens? I have cats (Maine Coons and a Norwegian Forest), so I don’t know much about young dogs and how much space they need but that looks a bit cruel. My cats are members of the family - I can’t imagine locking them away like that.

That room u got them in isn’t big enough for 5 dogs if your wanting out side dogs you got to get a proper kennels proper shelter.. those dogs will be gone soon . She needs a big garden to keep dogs out side I don’t agree with dogs out side cos I just feel sorry for them .. but I new couple people left dogs out side and they were ok but me personally only the Doberman is out side dog them little ones not sure if they will cope

Reactions: 3
Her business is in that back garden, it's a bleeping state, everything in her life comes before her children!
Other mothers would spend every waking minute doing 110% what is needed to get her children back!
Cassy is too busy stalking G, ordering cheap filler off the internet, destroying her house to fit dogs in because G told her to!
She's disgusting, those children are so lucky that they have a safe loving environment with Bill!!
She doesn't deserve them!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.