Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all on her business page!!
What sort of professional would be posting pictures of disgusting food on her business page?? She's a bleeping fool 🤦‍♀️
Oh my god, I actually forgot that. I’ve no sympathy for anyone that gets botched by her. If someone sees her page and thinks “ooh yeah, that looks good, book me in” then they’re a few sandwiches short of a picnic!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The flowers are back the cakes are on show Jesus this girl

Easy to please or what 😂brockett don’t mention the girl any where and she thinks that’s ok weird

god she’s been treated like tit in her life bit of cheese cake and flowers that really don’t mean tit to him like she thinks... to easy every one gets them the girl needs a shrink

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw this too, how much happier does Delilah look when she’s in her father’s care?! I do hope they’re spending more time with their dad.
I was just going to say the same.. how different and content the dear little girl looks.

Reactions: 5
She really is a twit, the desperation pours out her, it’s cringe. Tacky sign on an unpainted gate, classy! Ali express flowers! When is the house going up for sale? Desperation at its finest. No friends, invisible boyfriend, no clients! Crawl under a shell and stay there. You are laughable.

Reactions: 4
She really is a twit, the desperation pours out her, it’s cringe. Tacky sign on an unpainted gate, classy! Ali express flowers! When is the house going up for sale? Desperation at its finest. No friends, invisible boyfriend, no clients! Crawl under a shell and stay there. You are laughable.
It’s the sign for me who evan dose that ? Oh she needs to get another one made up The kennels.. Cassy Ann isn’t evan her name..she gets more attention blood sucking every day isn’t like she lives in a city and people would get her address wrong.. so big headed I would dislike her being my neighbour i could see me now anger management would be on top of my agenda if I did telling you .. don’t she get sick of her own ego dame nutter

Reactions: 2
75EC85C1-D0A2-4447-9938-CCAFAD7198BC.png

Now it’s Clark lol not Cassy Ann the way she goes on like it’s all her first name

Reactions: 1
She is just desperate for any kind of attention why would you do that ?? She is still going on like she’s a traveller when every one noes she’s not .. if she was any kind of woman and new who she was .. she would just stop it now cos she’s not a little girl no more so she going to say she’s a traveller forever don’t get it.. she will always have issues in till she makes that change cos if you can’t evan get your name right well you must be fucked

Them girls look so happier you can tell by bugs face how much happier she is away from that scummy desperate hoe she is a zinnerman not a clark she just use that because it was her dads name which he never botherd with her because she thought he was dead for many yrs before he actually died dnt think her half brothers now bother with her her name is not cassyann either big soppy hoe

Reactions: 7
The sign on the gate 🤦‍♀️ I'm mortified for her, the Instagram page is embarrassing, so unprofessional but who cares, the only thing she's bothered about is that G is back, after humiliating her, she is not even bothered about getting her kids back, she's scum

Reactions: 5
Them girls look so happier you can tell by bugs face how much happier she is away from that scummy desperate hoe she is a zinnerman not a clark she just use that because it was her dads name which he never botherd with her because she thought he was dead for many yrs before he actually died dnt think her half brothers now bother with her her name is not cassyann either big soppy hoe
duck sake 😂😂 full blown German name !!!

The travellers must look at her like a div I swear loads of girls do it they go with travellers they start to talk act and there aunts cus sister is a traveller!!
Cassy can’t go back on it now cos she’s in to deep 😂

View attachment 768739

Now it’s Clark lol not Cassy Ann the way she goes on like it’s all her first name
I’m sure her birth name is Cassandra. That girl is such a fraud. A while back I checked companies house all her companies were in different names 🤔

The sign on the gate 🤦‍♀️ I'm mortified for her, the Instagram page is embarrassing, so unprofessional but who cares, the only thing she's bothered about is that G is back, after humiliating her, she is not even bothered about getting her kids back, she's scum
Can someone show me the sign? I think I’m blocked or restricted on Instagram as can’t see much she posts on there

Last edited:
Her dad had no ties with the romanys or travellers whatsoever. Her dad left when she was 3 and a half. She goes on like he gave her away at her wedding! She don't even remember him ffs! All she's got is a few photos of them when she was two before he got banged up and left them all. Angel soon moved on and got re married. Cassy is a joke. She ain't got an ounce of romany in her. Shes an absolute fool.

Reactions: 12
Her dad had no ties with the romanys or travellers whatsoever. Her dad left when she was 3 and a half. She goes on like he gave her away at her wedding! She don't even remember him ffs! All she's got is a few photos of them when she was two before he got banged up and left them all. Angel soon moved on and got re married. Cassy is a joke. She ain't got an ounce of romany in her. Shes an absolute fool.
Wasn’t Cassy told her dad was dead and then as a teenager told we lied before he wasn’t dead, he’s been alive this whole time but now he really is dead.
Also has her father’s surname tattooed on her and it’s spelt wrong 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.