Cassy Clark #26 Tiles for floor & dogs galore, cant hide the fact that shes still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god I am dying 😂😂😂😂 had to jump on here! The girl in the yellow lips what in the Sweet Jesus!!!!! And the woman after, her face says it all 😂😂😂😂😂 who are these people that go to her? Is it some kind of local dare? One of the ones where u gamble your life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not do glowb no more 😂😂
Also has she actually fallen out with angel?
I don't think she's been on good terms since angel was on Facebook talking about g living with her daughter and his boys spend the weekends at cassys house 😂😂 in fairness, cassy probably lies to Angel about g, and angel is gullible enough to believe what cassy tells her

Reactions: 9
No traveller has their animals in their home! Goes back to the days if wagons and vardos we all kept our birds and dogs outside. That's how you know she's a wido cos she let's them all up the kitchen and old yoyo knickers wouldn't know how yo act like a real travelling malt if you paid her the old tit bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have worked it out he gives all theses girls a dog , a female dog then he gets each dog to have pups , so if all side chicks let’s say 5 girls each have a pup then them dogs have 5 pups each that’s what 3k Each pup and gives each side chick a few grand for looking after each litter he’s killing it , this is a business adventure bet lucie knows and don’t mine when it’s making them money , dogs , dollars DD
Lucie might be the mastermind behind it all 😂

F**&% Me this girl looks scared!
Shell shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s lc she’s the brains see she’s of on holiday while she pimps out brockett to the witches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it has various things wrong, but she needs to get that nervous twitch sorted out on those dodgy intsa photos, bratts doll 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 3
Image the work &make up shes doing on them women looks awful tacky ect but shes filtering them pics so her works even worse cassy u may try many things just like u tried 100s off mens dicks but ur not good at it thats old cassyann kfc share bucket because ur fanny is just like kfc bucket sharing it around

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Image the work &make up shes doing on them women looks awful tacky ect but shes filtering them pics so her works even worse cassy u may try many things just like u tried 100s off mens dicks but ur not good at it thats old cassyann kfc share bucket because ur fanny is just like kfc bucket sharing it around
Kfc cass 🤣🤣🤣 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ooo G now also helps lay floors bet he didn’t help lay LC’s floor probably had a top team of men renovate the whole house!

Reactions: 5
LC and g aren’t together , it’s clear she’s had enough and fucked that part of life off. That’s why his around C so much and investing in her.
Won’t be long though before he strays to another dog 🐶

Reactions: 10
Is that G trainers very tiny feet for a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I suppose you’ll be able to get your trainers from the junior section 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the ugliest 2 folk I’ve seen. Still no baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I suppose the dogs are easier to look after you can dump them like you dump your kids 🤣🤣🤣😂

LC and g aren’t together , it’s clear she’s had enough and fucked that part of life off. That’s why his around C so much and investing in her.
Won’t be long though before he strays to another dog 🐶
Maybe but why would you go out a night out with the ex ? Why did cassy have her meltdown 🤣🤣🤣 cause let’s be honest she doesn’t like sharing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Is that G trainers very tiny feet for a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I suppose you’ll be able to get your trainers from the junior section 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the ugliest 2 folk I’ve seen. Still no baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I suppose the dogs are easier to look after you can dump them like you dump your kids 🤣🤣🤣😂

Maybe but why would you go out a night out with the ex ? Why did cassy have her meltdown 🤣🤣🤣 cause let’s be honest she doesn’t like sharing 🤣🤣🤣

If your referring to that photo posted of LC in the black dress , that is not recent. You can tell by his mouth! He still had the gammy teeth instead of the cartoon teeth he has now 😂😂 I didn’t see any meltdown 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.