Cassy Clark #26 Tiles for floor & dogs galore, cant hide the fact that shes still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she wants to be a make up artist? My 18 year old has a more professional make up set up than that 🤦‍♀️
Cassy thinks shes something she's not, she's really just comedy at this stage 😂

Reactions: 10
Doing what she does best, duck me talk about jack of all trades, master of none! She’s seriously skint isn’t she, dogs, tan, brows, makeup. Anything she can lay her stubby hands on. She’d sell G if he wasn’t giving it away for free to every fucker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All I no is her make up is rank 🤢 nothing new there it’s her own collection .. that’s bad

Reactions: 4
40 quid for that! Suppose you have to pay for tiles and dog vaccinations, flea/wormer/insurance! Crack on luv!!!! She really is literally tit at everything! Loser!

Reactions: 6
She’s mental cheap crappy make up and suddenly she’s a make up artist …. What’s that nobody wants brows done or fillers that’s why September diary is dead . Most are fully booked till November that’s how you know she gets no clients . Now a make up artist 😂😂😂 nothung she does ever lasts because it’s her skanky

She needs a reality check

The cross contamination is going to be going wild in her place I no that much

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s mental cheap crappy make up and suddenly she’s a make up artist …. What’s that nobody wants brows done or fillers that’s why September diary is dead . Most are fully booked till November that’s how you know she gets no clients . Now a make up artist 😂😂😂 nothung she does ever lasts because it’s her skanky
You're dead right, the place I get my brows done is booked til mid October, she makes herself look so tit, even if she does get girls in, I can bet they won't be returning to her!!

Doing what she does best, duck me talk about jack of all trades, master of none! She’s seriously skint isn’t she, dogs, tan, brows, makeup. Anything she can lay her stubby hands on. She’d sell G if he wasn’t giving it away for free to every fucker 🤣
Literally if it’s not nailed down she’s selling it

Reactions: 7
Glow tit never lasted 2 weeks the girl just makes it us as she goes along confused or what

Worlds smallest make up collection. Where are the different shades of foundation Cassy? Not everyone is the same ooompa loompa shade of orange that you are. Your brushes are manky. Hope your not double dipping and have disposable mascara wands and lip brushes. Imagine going to
Her for make up 🤢. She's probably re-applied lipsticks after having her chops around Gs matchstick and will now be using those germ infested lipsticks on her clients. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Worlds smallest make up collection. Where are the different shades of foundation Cassy? Not everyone is the same ooompa loompa shade of orange that you are. Your brushes are manky. Hope your not double dipping and have disposable mascara wands and lip brushes. Imagine going to
Her for make up 🤢. She's probably re-applied lipsticks after having her chops around Gs matchstick and will now be using those germ infested lipsticks on her clients. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
Oh sweet Jesus, I feel like this post should be sent to her possible clients so they can be aware of this tit, you have knocked me sick with the lipstick, the picture of the makeup just screams INFECTION!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Something bad has got to happen to her for her to even take a step back and realise what damage she is doing to those children. That’s even if she cares I honestly believe she posts them kids purely for socials. What I wanna know is where is bill and his family what do they think about her goings on why are they allowing her to go on the way she is round those girls? Men in and out dogs in and out the woman can’t even decide on a bit of flooring she wants them little girls heads must be mashed

Reactions: 8
I mean, it’s the school holidays. What have we seen her doing with the kids? She hasn’t taken them anywhere, hasn’t done anything with them. You would think a 6 figure earner would have booked a caravan holiday, a day at chessington, Thorpe park, or something at least! I know we only see 5min snapshots of people’s lives on Instagram but slaggy is a bragger. If she’s gone somewhere with the kids it would be all uploaded

Reactions: 17
I mean, it’s the school holidays. What have we seen her doing with the kids? She hasn’t taken them anywhere, hasn’t done anything with them. You would think a 6 figure earner would have booked a caravan holiday, a day at chessington, Thorpe park, or something at least! I know we only see 5min snapshots of people’s lives on Instagram but slaggy is a bragger. If she’s gone somewhere with the kids it would be all uploaded
This is so true! Her mind is on every other money making project but her kids although nothing she does now makes her a penny may I add just more and more of an embarrassment to society!!
a day out isn’t about her so that’s why she don’t do it unless George is involved that is.
Jack of all trades absolute master of none springs to mind when we see a new venture of hers!

She’s a tit mother she takes them for dinner that’s it and that’s cos she can’t be bothered to cook when she dose take them out it’s with g to make out she’s a great mother.. they should be going to places in the holidays not just with there dad. She don’t care all she cares about is a man which will back fire

When she went to get her teeth done remember Angel saying that Cassy had a holiday booked to take kids abroad - poor kids they’re still waiting. Shame she’s not a very good daughter as Angel has always stuck up and lied for her. Didn’t think ‘travellers’ disrespected their parents 🤣🤣

Haha, buys all the stock and now has to flog it cheap, we will see the glowb tit up there soon
4FC08417-6DA1-44D9-9C16-A166B8396A37.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.