Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tbean

Please,start a review thread on whatever site it is for beauty reviews.
I feel for you :( Abbys are the exact thing that’s going to happen to everyone when there actual brows come back...why she can’t do their own shape so there brows grow and fill it out than a shape that means they have to take most of their regrowth away...it’s so people have to go back...bastards.
I have mentioned on here in a previous thread but I had them done a few years ago when she first started, her first few pictures she put up looked brilliant so I booked in, while we were there a woman come in and cassy said let me do her micro blading top up first. So we just there waiting.
then I went first. I had my brows done by India gillan previously and I have never felt pain like it until I sat down with cassy.
she was rapping in my ear the whole time. She shaved off my eyebrow (I thought it was a little bit of a tidy up until she showed me the mirror to find it was my whole brow and she drew template brows on. At no point did she ask if I liked the design or if I was ok. I had lots of blood dripping down my temple.
My friend went next and i didn’t know until we got out but cassy had told my friend that she needed the same colour as me because that’s what’s in the pot, so I believe she was dipping her needle in the same pot for me, my friend and possibly the lady before.
Fast forward to 2021 my brows are green and higher than my original brows. I look like the purge mask, everywhere I go to get facials or my hair done people comment on them and ask who done them. I feel so embarrassed.
They are not ombré brows like she claimed they are just very patchy at the front. It’s really affected my mental health.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Chatty Member
Why are you all saying how wonderful and naive LC must be to be with George “who must’ve promised her the world”? Call her what she is, a fucking idiot just like Cassy and they’re both teaching their kids to grow up to be disrespected by men or to be men who disrespect women. If either of them were good mums they’d kick that sorry sack of shit to the kerb but the fact is; they don’t. They’re fucking lousy mothers setting a lousy example to their children.

At a certain point hard done by and put upon doesn’t wash. Woman up and put your kids first both of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Tbs777

Can I just say, I've known this girl for about 15 yr & she's the biggest fool I've ever met. She was known to those who knew her as Cassandra Zimmerman, a fat blonde German who used to sell crack for all the London boys she used to shag so was a very big surprise to see she now identifies as a Gypsy but never speaks like one in front of my family because she knows we'd rip her a new arse 🤣
Cassy had a dirty stinking flat down Chatham shipwrights where she shagged her 1st gypsy, Alfie Lee.
3 of my cousin's shagged her, the only Gypsy that girls got in her is the multiple travelling men that's curred her.
Cassys mum sat in a salon telling how her girl ain't lost the weight through juice plus, it was the gastric sleeve she paid for and if you look at pics of her belly out, you can see the scar inside her belly button. She's a fraud, took hundreds of girls money making out it was the juice plus when it was the surgery that caused the weight loss.
Biggest fool I've ever met, I could tell some stories.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Boredofher

VIP Member
🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 so 2 month ago i start my products, ever since i glow red rather than pink like a traffic light. Red wine Red face but its ching ching mega money angel sheppard queen of the glow🛑🛑🛑. How long does it take you to earn 2k...... angel sheppard no 1 in the world taking over medway, the new trent setter, covic 19 queen and queen of taking the skin off your face....come join me be a founder. Glow and my whiff box 💷💷💷💷. Anyway being im number 1 in the world at stripping the skin of faces im looking for a hotel next to the Ivy in Manchester ☺. Creme fraiche for me that night and im hoping for sausage maybe a german one 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪. Jealous people scratching my car but when your number 1 in the world paint/skin is no object. My 6 figure earning daughter cassy the trent setter has new tiles in her house and painted her stairs white... big interior design queen setting the trent, now jp as dropped her and im number one in the world, she eats what she wants 8st and smashing it, think she must of done a headstand in the scales, Just filled my hot tub up and 2 new clients turned up.... spicy!!!!!!! Who do you think you are after 48hrs trying to control me..... i will eat my seriously spicy carbonara and now im going into my corners that i normally dont go 🙈 with rosemary the rabbit and bailey the bunny 😉 creme fraiche. Signing off as im No1 in the world angel zimmerman, # glow b # join me # seriously spicy # covic 19 queen # skin stripper # whiff box # creme fraiche

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Grace's Secret

Why are you all saying how wonderful and naive LC must be to be with George “who must’ve promised her the world”? Call her what she is, a fucking idiot just like Cassy and they’re both teaching their kids to grow up to be disrespected by men or to be men who disrespect women. If either of them were good mums they’d kick that sorry sack of shit to the kerb but the fact is; they don’t. They’re fucking lousy mothers setting a lousy example to their children.

At a certain point hard done by and put upon doesn’t wash. Woman up and put your kids first both of you.
Agreed. If she was a good mum she wouldnt be anywhere near him or this shit show. She has had 3 kids with him. 3. Thats not a mistake thats knowingly dragging your kids into a life of crime, drugs and whores.
She is choosing to have kids with him. Choosing to stay. Choosing to be an absolute mug.
I dont care if her kids dressed nice. Letting them be near this shit show proves she cares more about the money, designer stuff and jewelry than well being of her kids. He was in jail a long time. If she really wanted a new life she could have had it. But she didn't. She chooses this. So I have no sympathy for her. Just her poor kids. She is a gangsters moll through and through and her kids will end up just like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ekathrina

VIP Member
You don’t need to spend over £100 on a kids T-shirt for them to be well dressed. I’d rather my lads wore clothes from Primark than dress them in clothes that were paid for by dodgy money.
I also don’t think allowing them to be driven around in cars with no seatbelts or their head out of the sunroof is good parenting or the things they will be learning about relationships between women and men. It’ll be no surprise if they end up following in their parents footsteps.
There is much more to good parenting than designer clothes and holidays. It’s up to parents to model good behaviour, morals and strength of character. All of the participants in this sorry little circus fail miserably in one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cass please rip down that fucking awful hung wallpaper, you can see the seams and its bubbled all over the place! Its cheap and tacky..... being shes having a clear out maybe a visit to the GUM clinic to sort out her infested minge and evict the crabs.

So 6 weeks hols and cassys kids have done what with her exactly????

Little caravan holiday.... NO
Little camping trip...... NO
Fairground treat...........NO
visit to the zoo.............NO
Theme park..................NO

As her kids been with their dad most of the time.....CLEARLY
As their home been filled with little cute puppies then took away!!!! YES
Mummy has broke up with her boyfriend once again.
Mummy took their garden away
Mummy took one of their poms away
Mummy as sat her children in a car with no belt
Mummy as took the house apart again
Mummy as had another meltdown
Mummy as spent more time with her boyfriend than her kids

Theres a pattern here.... CASSY GIVES NO FUCKS FOR THEM GIRLS...... EVERYTHING CASSY DOES AFFECTS THEM GIRLS AND NOTHING IS A POSITIVE EFFECT

• Sad
Reactions: 26

tbean

View attachment 722769Have a look at this babe I don’t know if it’s any good🤷‍♀️ If someones fucked them up that much and cross contamination with needles she needs stopping ASAP!!! I don’t know your money situation nor is it any of my business but go back to India to sort them out u may have to have some laser before hand … or buy some camouflage make up that will cover it then Draw on …its all well and good us laughing at the girls but when if effects your mental health and is making u feel like that it just makes me fuckin angry and I’m the first person to laugh at her work 😩
Thanks I will take a look at it. I’ve got laser consultation booked for September but I will probably stick to henna or hd brows after they are removed. I will definitely report her to trading standards too. I didnt want to message her at the time because I felt she would ridicule me on her Facebook page with all her minions but I feel much more stronger and more angry now so I will pursue it this time. Thanks everyone xx

Thanks for the support everyone. I reported her using the link posted. While answering the questions in the link it asked various questions about things like patch test, insurance displayed, health questionnaire completed, consultation completed, time of treatment etc. This was also a no to all of that. Hopefully enough people report her.
I don’t for one second believe she has the license from the council with all them dogs around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
To be honest, I'm really bored now and everyone who is saying Lucie and George aren't together, are just playing into Cassys hands in my opinion. They're all mad fucking weirdos who are interested in nothing but money and sex. Lucie included. It's all the kids and puppies I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 24

I agree! Constantly ‘LC is a classy girl etc etc’ HARDLY, she’s engaged to a guy who got TWELVE YEARS for ARMED ROBBERY. Any sort of guy that has involvement in crime is NEVER going to treat you well at all. Sorry for the rant lol I’m bored of seeing people on here kiss LC’s bum like she’s a martyr, it’s all about accountability lol

Reactions: 23

MonsterInc

Protection dog my arse... does she know how much training these dogs take to get them up to protection standard? Working dog my crack.. Who is gonna train it... rat faced butters, cheesy dick brockett?

The dog is her bugs dream... fuck outta here, she talks so much shit, immature piece of trash!

Ppl will probably come for me... but I don't feel sorry for anyone in this sick situationship... not slaggyanne, Lucy, not even the kids do I feel it for.... cause they'll all grow to be a product of their fucked up parents and their wannabe lifestyles! I feel for the dogs more...

Trampyanne, her "man" and all the other dick head characters mentioned on here associated with these two loons.... wouldnt last a minute where I'm from!!!

I said, what I said🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Loooooool she’s pissed off because she thought with LC out of the equation she’d have him to herself but G is doing what G does best and is out on the pull, ffs. Fear not, if he doesn’t pull he’ll call her at daft o clock, she’ll make a post on her story about it like it’s true love, he’ll return for a shag and the pics will be back on and It’ll be blue hearts and Capri suns all round.

“cheap promos this evening” she was banking on G paying the takeaway tonight and now he’s off out she’s having to foot the bill herself 🙄

• Haha

Chatty Member
At the risk of sounding like an idiot; can we all agree to speak the queen’s english? Traveller or not? You both sound ridiculous which is a shame because you’re normally quite entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cassy cant beleive how much her kids have grown..... thats because you never see them or notice them you fucking fool

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tbean

Agreed. If she was a good mum she wouldnt be anywhere near him or this shit show. She has had 3 kids with him. 3. Thats not a mistake thats knowingly dragging your kids into a life of crime, drugs and whores.
She is choosing to have kids with him. Choosing to stay. Choosing to be an absolute mug.
I dont care if her kids dressed nice. Letting them be near this shit show proves she cares more about the money, designer stuff and jewelry than well being of her kids. He was in jail a long time. If she really wanted a new life she could have had it. But she didn't. She chooses this. So I have no sympathy for her. Just her poor kids. She is a gangsters moll through and through and her kids will end up just like him.
I’m sorry but all I can say is you are lucky enough to have never been in an abusive relationship with a criminal if you think it’s that easy to get away.

My ex used to kick my door in all times of the day and night when I tried to split up with him. I got a restraining order against him and he still turned up, the restraining order wasn’t worth the paper it was written on, until he beat me up at 38 weeks pregnant the police finally took him in, I went into a safe house and he hacked my emails and found my address through my Tesco delivery, even when he was in prison he had people watching my house. I had to move my kids hundreds of miles, out of their school and away from my support system which I desperately needed with disabled children and change my name just to get away from him. When you go to a woman’s refuge the abuse is just as bad there from other women as it is at home. Thing is when someone is calling you names daily and brainwashing you with manipulation and possibly violence it’s easy for anyone to say why don’t they just leave when they are not the ones who have been drip fed.
I’m not saying LC is being abused she could just love the lifestyle and not be too bothered what he is up to as long as the moneys coming in. But it could be the complete opposite, which I can assure you is not very easy to get away from. Especially if he got money he can pay people off to do all kinds of things if she was to move on. The house might also be in his name so she may have nowhere to go so may be living in his home. No one really knows the situation why she puts up with this.
but everyone can tell by his possessive demeanour and criminal past that he got a nasty streak.
mom not being funny but I’m sure someone has said cassy has been in LC home, if some man even thought about bringing some skank in my home I’d go mad so you got to ask why she didnt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
How can she even compare lucie to cassy ffs 🤦‍♀️

yes lucie is and idiot letting him do what he does but she protects her kids from all this mess . Cassy is to busy playing happy family’s with a man who doesn’t give a shit about her . Lucie kids on the other hand have nice days out nice things nice holidays g goes home and it’s all good she doesn’t let her kids see anything unlike cassy . Cassy never takes her kids out they forever witness her car crash relationships I mean how many she had since bill that those kids have witnessed…… self harming in front of them and always putting men first . It’s clear to fucking see lucie puts her kids first and they have a good life she probably ain’t with him good on her .
I'm sorry but she doesn't protect her kids from all this mess. Just because she's taken her kids on holiday, doesn't mean she's protecting them. She got pregnant by him full well knowing he's shagging loads of others, had a baby shower/engagement party during a pandemic, all the while she was working as a nurse. Her house and her kids designer clothes aren't funded on NHS wages that's for sure. Her kids see everything, and are being brought up thinking it's OK to treat women like dirt, just like Daddy does. As I've said before, it's all about sex and money for these morons! They're all as bad as each other in my opinion and it's the kids and the puppies that suffer.

Reactions: 20