Cassy Clark #26 Tiles for floor & dogs galore, cant hide the fact that shes still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used tacky make up oh cassy hows ur glow b adventure going? Not very didn't take off like jp did no haven't got us travellers behind u so busying doing ur lips and brow ect nearly fully booked only couple appointments left cassys say but then got take up doing clown make up bec no one what sharpie brows of bulky lips now we going see five girls pic over and over get a job u mug

Reactions: 9
I have worked it out he gives all theses girls a dog , a female dog then he gets each dog to have pups , so if all side chicks let’s say 5 girls each have a pup then them dogs have 5 pups each that’s what 3k Each pup and gives each side chick a few grand for looking after each litter he’s killing it , this is a business adventure bet lucie knows and don’t mine when it’s making them money , dogs , dollars DD

• Sad
Whatever is going on I can definitely 100% say that, this is not the big romance she'd like us to believe it is, he comes and goes as he pleases, I don't even blame him, he's a pig but, she has made such a mug of herself, it's almost unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ everybody that knows her is laughing at her

Reactions: 5
I said this the other day my friend does it . She has a female pup the lad pays her to keep it at her house . I said that’s what g does gives them all female dogs breeds them he makes money . It’s like a pyramid scheme

I said this the other day my friend does it . She has a female pup the lad pays her to keep it at her house . I said that’s what g does gives them all female dogs breeds them he makes money . It’s like a pyramid scheme
And we all know cassy loves a good pyramid scheme!!

Her diary for September is open for booking 22hrs its been up she got 1like on that post thats what happens when u buy followers not actual real followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What te duck are them sausage lips shes created 🤦‍♀️..... also that lip blush looks bleeping awful..... know wonder that woman in the photo looks like shes gonna burst into tears.

Now the dogs....... who the duck as a business where they are piercing peoples skins while having aload of pups running around shitting and pissing everywhere 🤦‍♀️..... it definatly goes against health and safety. Oh dog hair palace 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And i dont know of one travellers that has their dogs indoors 🤔. They all got pens out the back and hose pipe to wash the piss and tit away 🤔 not old cassy shes got them roaming all over

Reactions: 7
Number one in the world 😂 what the duck has happened to that woman’s eyes 😂😂😂 she looks scared 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have to be going because of the discount, no sane person could look at her work and think it's good 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.